By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Bad news: Toukiden Kiwami physical sold badly, so that's probably the last of the physical Vita releases we get from Tecmo Koei:

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
MikeRox said:

GR2, Digimon, GE2 and some others would actually make for a very good E3 showing without having to invest too much in.

Gravity Rush 2
Digimon Cyber Sleuth
God Eater 2: Rage Burst
Tales of Innocence R
Sword Art Online Lost Song
Phantasy Star Nova

Sony should just announce this 6 games coming to PS Vita (all as retail) and it would be a very good E3 for PS Vita imo.

Its difficult not to be cynical when drawing expectations for Vita's E3. I harbor a bit of hope that all the silence in announcements is because they will unleash a few of those with namco, but given how embarrased SCEA's president was about Tales of Hearts R, i dont expect them to announce anything for the Vita.

Phantasy star nova though... not holding by breath in the slightest. Sega is useless. I'm amazed they even bothered with Miku games.

Kresnik said:

Bad news: Toukiden Kiwami physical sold badly, so that's probably the last of the physical Vita releases we get from Tecmo Koei:

This makes me sad. Terrible...

Kresnik said:

Yep. For all the people that complain about physical/digital, it's not like the choices are done out of malice. Most people aren't buying enough physical copies to justify.

Now, you could make the case that Kiwami was a horrible choice, but TK only has its lineup to work with.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Nem said:

but given how embarrased SCEA's president was about Tales of Hearts R

Never heard of this before.  Elaborate?

Around the Network

Well Toukiden's nice but not what I'd buy at full price
I'd buy Atelier and Ar no surge physically though.

And how does Iffy not lose money? I doubt their physical releases sell much. Don't think KT should be that uptight

Not wanting to go into how stupid it is to ultimately base the decision for physical/digital off of the performance of Kiwami, here's something different instead: A little update on my Vita library.

Coming along nicely. The newest addition is the Asian English version of Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines (or Tanited Bloodlines as per the box :P), which arrived a few days ago (took it long enough). Happy to finally play that. I also have Steins;Gate on preorder from Zavvi (because they had it for 22€ sometime ago) and I'll preorder Neptunia U on Amazon in the next few days probably. Plenty of stuff to play.

Nintendo Network ID: domflo

Add me if you like!

Ask me about 3DS Friend Code if interested. All other things are in the profile!

Kresnik said:

Not very surprising. Every time I check any EU online shop, only Vita games they have are LEGO games. And I think there are no physical copies of any game in Croatia outside a random bundle every once in a while.

Kresnik said:
Nem said:

but given how embarrased SCEA's president was about Tales of Hearts R

Never heard of this before.  Elaborate?

If you watch the presentation, he made a pause after mentioning tales of hearts but there was no applause and a bit awkward. It wasnt a reveal afterall, we already knew about it. But, hopefully i'm wrong and we get some Vita announcements.

The thing is... the auduence to these media briefings doesnt seem to care about the Vita in the slightest and considers it boring. Only at shows with the fans like Gamescom and PSexperience do you hear applause for Vita games. I'm concerned this means SCEA wont even bother mentioning it.

Kresnik said:

It is a shame, but we niche fans have to understand business perspective as well.