By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Sony Prez Promises More Game Heaven
http://andriasang.com/con09h/game_heaven/

Sony Computer Entertainment Japan president Hiroshi Kawano wrote a blog post at the PlayStation Community site today discussing last week's PlayStation Vita Game Heaven "broadcast."

We put "broadcast" in quotes because the event simply consisted of a bunch of videos made public simultaneously on the official PlayStation YouTube channel. However, Kawano does still refer to it as a broadcast.

Kawano says that he's been reading opinions about the event, and acknowledges that the event did not meet the expectations of many. He and Sony's staff will be using this "harsh criticism" as a lesson for future services.

It looks like we can expect more "Game Heaven" in the future. Kawano closed his message by telling people to look forward to the changes that are implemented for the next Game Heaven. He did not say when this will take place.

i liked the format because i can speak all the bla bla i dont understand, i just hope for more updates and revealtions in the future

i like how they check up on the audience feedback =)

Around the Network

Just brought Modnation Racers!

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Sony Prez Promises More Game Heaven
http://andriasang.com/con09h/game_heaven/

Sony Computer Entertainment Japan president Hiroshi Kawano wrote a blog post at the PlayStation Community site today discussing last week's PlayStation Vita Game Heaven "broadcast."

We put "broadcast" in quotes because the event simply consisted of a bunch of videos made public simultaneously on the official PlayStation YouTube channel. However, Kawano does still refer to it as a broadcast.

Kawano says that he's been reading opinions about the event, and acknowledges that the event did not meet the expectations of many. He and Sony's staff will be using this "harsh criticism" as a lesson for future services.

It looks like we can expect more "Game Heaven" in the future. Kawano closed his message by telling people to look forward to the changes that are implemented for the next Game Heaven. He did not say when this will take place.

Excellent news

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

PlaystaionGamer said:
Just brought Modnation Racers!

Brought it where? 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Nice to see Unit 13 on VITA outselling Metal Gear Solid 3D on 3DS in the UK this week - both games released, only one made the top 40 (Unit 13 at #15)... Source: http://darkmatt.blogspot.com/2012/03/ps-vitas-unit-13-beats-3dss-metal-gear.html

Around the Network

Nice to see 3DS kicking Vitas ass everyday.

One more hour until I get my Vita, first console I bought on launch.

Byclop said:
Nice to see 3DS kicking Vitas ass everyday.

lololol. you might get banned for this but I respect your bluntness.

I don't mind discussion of the Vita's sales situation or related topics, but blatant trolling/derisive discussion will not be tolerated. Please use common sense when posting (speaking in general here).

Chevinator123 said:
mjk45 said:
Chevinator123 said:
lmao...

"I don't want people thinking I'm here to troll."

"On a side note i won a Ps Vita but I don't plan on keeping it so I'll give it to my sister."

So this is the same bloke who's  a psv friend and  completed the welcome pak plus super stardust , has  rayman and uncharted and said positive things about vita games and recommended games for it on this thread , That doesn't seem like the behaviour  of a person who now seems to be inferring that the only reason he has one is because he won it and now the sister gets the booby prize , at least he messaged me with a recommendation for journey and based off that fact may be we are reading this wrong and he is actually wants to share  his love for the vita with his sister .

Lol, sorry if you got the wrong idea, but i was quoting that pokemonbrawl guy

my bad , but then again that's what the quote button is for.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot