By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

http://andriasang.com/con096/surge_concerto_screens/?page=1

Surge concerto screens.

Around the Network
Degausser said:
Really struggling to get to grips with some of the controls... holding the thing without touching the back pad is awkward a lot of the time. Hurts if you need to hold down the L trigger (Mainly for sprinting in rayman)... it's all a bit awkward. Hopefully I'll just get used to it but it's slightly off putting at the moment lol.

On the otherhand the interface is really good. So nice being able to do whatever you want while in a game to check trophies or whatever. Can't wait to see what firmware updates turn it into over the years :).

Line up of games looks a bit dry too, Gravity Daze is all the way away in June. Personally wanna play Wipeout, Motorstorm, Mutant Blobs, Uncharted and Unit 13 until then though so should be okay lol. Consoles launches are definitely for the committed though, there is a nice feeling about being of it from the start though, through thick and thin lol.

Just have you vita on your middle fingers.   Then the other  fingers should not be any problem. 

Games confirmed to release before Gravity Rush/Daze(damn always forgot which one to use here in the west)

Ridge Racer(US)- 13March

Reality Fighter(US)- 13March

Sumioni:Demon Arts- 20th March

Silent Hill:Book of memories- 27th March

Doctor Who:Ethernity Clock- 30th March

Super Monkey Ball:Banana Splitz- 31th March

Mortal Kombat-2th April

Disgea 3:Absence of Detention- 17th April

Resistance: Biring skies- 29th May

Retro City:Rampage- 30th May

Then there is Warrior's lair,both Oddworld games,New King's story,Urban trials,Stardrone:Extended and more games that might release before June.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Anybody have a list of current and confirmed future RPG releases for PSV?

ladyumbra said:

Final update. System now turns on, PS button starts to flash a couple seconds later and then the system shuts down.  :( I don't even know if trying to to a system reset would help since the problem is most likely hardware related between the random super heating and this sudden refusal to stay on for more than a few seconds despite being at half battery. It figures that  inevitably some units are just gonna be flawed, I'll let you guys know  when i get a replacement. I still love the vita despite all this.

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will have a replacement soon.  Keep us updated!

Tifa got MOVES!

M.U.G.E.N said:
damn 0_o I take a day or two off and this thread EXPLODES! over 100 posts lol

I apologize for my earlier over reaction. A bit stressed out irl you see...getting closer to my finals and have a LOT of assignments to finish. So I took some time off..finished a lot of it and came back

anywho on the news front

NEW Squad Based Shooter from Gameloft for vita leaked!
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=nl&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.technoid.nl%2Fgaming%2F2012%2F03%2Fgame-designer-gameloft-lekt-squad-based-first-person-shooter-voor-playstation-vita%2F

lol it was found in his curriculum vitae ...I find that part funny..cuz I'm cool like that

Here is the packaging for Persona 4 The Golden in Jp
http://andriasang.com/con095/p4_golden_packaging/

only complaint? They should have given Marie center stage imo

and here's some great news for the fans

http://segabits.com/blog/2012/03/10/phantasy-star-online-2-alpha-version-hints-at-english-localization/

You know SEGA, if you just leave hints in the code, we SEGA nerds are going to end up finding it. Remember all the stuff found out from the Sonic Generations demo? You know your fans are going to be checking every single line of code for hints of exclusive information. Well, here is some that might make you smile.

Here’s some localization info:

Between Alpha 1 to Alpha 2 they added the Title screen in different language directories, here is a list:
language/ch/ui_title_logo.ice
language/de/ui_title_logo.ice
language/en/ui_title_logo.ice
language/es/ui_title_logo.ice
language/fr/ui_title_logo.ice
language/it/ui_title_logo.ice
language/jp/ui_title_logo.ice
language/ko/ui_title_logo.ice
language/tw/ui_title_logo.ice

Take a wild guess on what those stand for.

Each of these contains the title screen textures, here is the JP one

and finally here.s a stupid Q for you guys...how do you go forward in Motorstorm RC? :S

I can see Spanisg there! I'm glad!..

And Nice to see you again here...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

TheKoreanGuy said:
http://gamerant.com/angry-birds-space-vita-possibilities-tao-137818/

Rovio is considering Angry Birds Space for the Vita. It would be a perfect fit with the front and rear touch controls. The biggest deciding factor is for Sony to give them the green light first. Even the 3DS will be getting its Angry Birds fill, so Sony will likely need this to remain competitive. Also, the pricing better not be screwed up, like $14.99 on PSN and $0.99 on iOS lol. Hopefully developers like Rovio will expand beyond mobile games and work on gaming platforms like the Vita so they can fully utilize all that the system has to offer. This probably won't happen until the Vita gets a much larger user base.

Also, glad to see you back Mugen ^^.

I think you move the right stick to accelerate, don't you? Yeah, you should also be able to change the control scheme around.

Well... A good option could be to Get the original Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons, Angry Birds Rio and this new Space Angry Birds in one PAACK!.. That could amortize the price a lot... and that the game be a Port from PC at least! the Mini angry Birds looks awful on PS3 and have a lot of slowdowns... with the power of vita that should not be problem...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

kivi95 said:
Degausser said:
Really struggling to get to grips with some of the controls... holding the thing without touching the back pad is awkward a lot of the time. Hurts if you need to hold down the L trigger (Mainly for sprinting in rayman)... it's all a bit awkward. Hopefully I'll just get used to it but it's slightly off putting at the moment lol.

On the otherhand the interface is really good. So nice being able to do whatever you want while in a game to check trophies or whatever. Can't wait to see what firmware updates turn it into over the years :).

Line up of games looks a bit dry too, Gravity Daze is all the way away in June. Personally wanna play Wipeout, Motorstorm, Mutant Blobs, Uncharted and Unit 13 until then though so should be okay lol. Consoles launches are definitely for the committed though, there is a nice feeling about being of it from the start though, through thick and thin lol.

Just have you vita on your middle fingers.   Then the other  fingers should not be any problem. 

Games confirmed to release before Gravity Rush/Daze(damn always forgot which one to use here in the west)

Ridge Racer(US)- 13March

Reality Fighter(US)- 13March

Sumioni:Demon Arts- 20th March

Silent Hill:Book of memories- 27th March

Doctor Who:Ethernity Clock- 30th March

Super Monkey Ball:Banana Splitz- 31th March

Mortal Kombat-2th April

Disgea 3:Absence of Detention- 17th April

Resistance: Burning skies- 29th May

Retro City:Rampage- 30th May

Then there is Warrior's lair,both Oddworld games,New King's story,Urban trials,Stardrone:Extended and more games that might release before June.

There's a lot to buy and play before Gravity RUSH..  Disgaea and Resitance are a buy fir sure... Mortal ombate will get it later... beacause I will get the system arround that Time and I will get it with Rayman and Blazblue...

kivi95 said:
Anyone have any new gameplay/trailer of Silent Hill: Books of Memory? As it's releasing this month it would be interesting to see how it's shaping up. Is online co-op confirmed?

I dont think they released any new trailers, but online mutiplayer was confirmed a while back.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Robbie2010 said:
Anybody have a list of current and confirmed future RPG releases for PSV

Total of 15 RPG

Ciel Nosurge: Ushinawareta Hoshi e Sasagu Shi
Dragon's Crown
Dungeon Defenders
Dungeon Hunter: Alliance
Eiyuu Densetsu: Zero no Kiseki Evolution
Final Fantasy X HD
Lord of Apocalypse
Monster Daihyakka
Persona 4: The Golden