By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
cleric20 said:
Nice to see Unit 13 on VITA outselling Metal Gear Solid 3D on 3DS in the UK this week - both games released, only one made the top 40 (Unit 13 at #15)... Source: http://darkmatt.blogspot.com/2012/03/ps-vitas-unit-13-beats-3dss-metal-gear.html

This is why I keep saying that Vita will get fine software support - 3Ds wil suffer from typical Nintendo system sales distribution of Nintendo games and few selected third party games consuming most of gamers money in the market.

Especially with PSN providing endless sales for the game - you can buy PSP games from PSN years after they were released no matter how small they were - good luck finding new sealed boxed copies of small DS games from same period.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

My vita arrived today. So far all I've played is Virtua Tennis 4 and the Wipeout demo. First thoughts: Aside from wipeout's load times, nothing so far has felt limited by it being a portable console. Both games look just as good (or near enough) to their console counterparts.

I think I have a problem. I played wipeout with tilt controls and by the third lap of my first race I was loving it. In fact it's the most fun I've had playing a Wipeout game by far. This comes from someone who never really bought into motion controls on the wii and who thinks kinect is ridiculous. What's wrong with me?

Rafux said:
One more hour until I get my Vita, first console I bought on launch.

Sorry dude... Launch was 2 weeks ago or more... You're Late again XD

But nice fr You... One Months more and I'll get my Vita!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

AlrightyRoo said:

My vita arrived today. So far all I've played is Virtua Tennis 4 and the Wipeout demo. First thoughts: Aside from wipeout's load times, nothing so far has felt limited by it being a portable console. Both games look just as good (or near enough) to their console counterparts.

I think I have a problem. I played wipeout with tilt controls and by the third lap of my first race I was loving it. In fact it's the most fun I've had playing a Wipeout game by far. This comes from someone who never really bought into motion controls on the wii and who thinks kinect is ridiculous. What's wrong with me?

Nothing is wrong.. is just that it can be fun in some games.. 

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
AlrightyRoo said:

Nothing is wrong.. is just that it can be fun in some games.. 

Motion gamins is like arcade sticks - you want to use it in places where it is beneficial instead of enforcing it as system wide standard.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
Just brought Modnation Racers!

Brought it where? 

Lmao.

I'm happy to see Unit 13 doing good. It looks like a very good game (I'm playing the demo a lot, lol).

DemoniOtaku said:
Rafux said:
One more hour until I get my Vita, first console I bought on launch.

Sorry dude... Launch was 2 weeks ago or more... You're Late again XD

But nice fr You... One Months more and I'll get my Vita!

Hahaha, its right here in my hands, so far so good everything works fine and I'm currently updating the system, my first surprise were the cameras they are not as bad as I thought they will be actually they are a bit better than the ipod touch cameras.

This thread just keep growing like crazy. I'm still playing Hot Shots Golf, and Unit 13 looks really good - i like the demo.

the unit 13 demo first froze my psv..had to force restart but once I played it..damn 0_o this is addictive..some very clever design choices from zipper

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Urgh, almost bought it today! Someone was selling it on MercadoLivre today (brazillian version of eBay) with 8gb card and 3 games from a list (was going to choose Wipeout, Ninja Gaiden and Virtua Tennis) for R$819,00 (about Us$450,00 - I know, too expensive, but very affordable seeing our prices here) but it soul out very quickly. I'm pissed lol.

I think I'll wait for some official bundle. Maybe Gravity Rush will have a bundle, what do you guys think?