By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Now Tokyo Xanadu is one more FALCOM game for the list of XSEED translations that my grand grand sons will enjoy :D

@CONINA: Nice wallpapers! Now I want some personalized like that too... One that say: "All These No Gaemz Hurt My Wallet"" XD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

First reviews for RE Revelations 2 are in

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/resident-evil-revelations-2---episode-1-penal-colony
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/resident-evil-revelations-2---episode-1-penal-colony

Around 75 so far, not bad for the first episode.

tpjp said:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/resident-evil-revelations-2---episode-1-penal-colony
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/resident-evil-revelations-2---episode-1-penal-colony

So when the Vita port is finally released, meta of 55?

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

DemoniOtaku said:
Now Tokyo Xanadu is one more FALCOM game for the list of XSEED translations that my grand grand sons will enjoy :D

@CONINA: Nice wallpapers! Now I want some personalized like that too... One that say: "All These No Gaemz Hurt My Wallet"" XD

Poor XSEED. They can't help it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

MikeRox said:
tpjp said:

So when the Vita port is finally released, meta of 55?

Vita port will feature the full game so unless it's a really poor and choppy port, I think it'll be decent score. The raid mode suits the Vita well imo

Around the Network

Thanks guys about the feedback on Jak & Daxter, but I'm not downloading it because it's 6gb. Omaiga. I just have a 16gb memory card, and since SAO is 3gb and I have a bunch of other stuff to play... sorry Jak.

I'll buy SAO, two games in one at 16$ is too much good price... and may be one of those 3$ games... have 1.58$ in my account.. let's see what can i buy...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

How long will the sale last?

Kresnik said:

We're getting Resident Evil from Sony, not Capcom.

Also, I think you hit the nail on the head with the first line of your post:

Scisca said:
It's unfair that so many niche devs find Vita to be a valid platform, yet no big player cares to grace it with any big franchise game.

It's been 3 years and Vita hasn't even sold 10m.  That's abysmal.  And far too low to be a worthwhile investment for any big publisher.  They could make a profit from it, sure, but that money would be better invested elsewhere where they could get bigger returns.

But it is a big enough userbase for "niche" devs in the west (indies) and especially Japan where the system is closing in on 4m sold and has consistently shown that it can sell niche software extremely well.

I understand where you're coming from, but on the flipside, if we weren't getting this niche support we'd be getting nothing.  I, for one, am very happy with it, because Japanese games are about 80% of the reason I buy a platform (the other 20% Vita got early in its life, but sadly dried up now - the "AA" western titles).  It's been pretty clear that Vita is going on this trajectory for quite a while, so it may well not be the platform for you.

So it's Sony porting it? Cool. It means they still remember about Vita. Minecraft, Another World, Duke Nukem 3D, Grim Fandango, now RER2. I'm having a lot of fun with these ports. I understand Vita isn't viable for big boys to unlease new franchises or exclusive software, but ports of old games work well. Good thing Sony decided to start porting 3rd party games to Vita, I hope they port more PC games (I'm having such a blast playing DN3D! Grim Fandango will be next) with Gothic II, Morrowind (maybe Oblivion as well?), Dragon Quest VIII, FF XII and KOTOR 1&2 being my dream-lineup. Seriously, if Sony gave me these games... All are day 1 purchases! I'd actually prefer them over many exclusive Vita games. Have to wait and see what the next wave of PC ports is gonna bring I have enough jRPGs, I want a wRPG now so bad.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

lehamsy said:

Thanks guys about the feedback on Jak & Daxter, but I'm not downloading it because it's 6gb. Omaiga. I just have a 16gb memory card, and since SAO is 3gb and I have a bunch of other stuff to play... sorry Jak.

For most PS2-remastered trilogies you have the option to download the games separately instead of the whole package. I can, but I already bought the Jak-games separate for PS3 long before the cross-buy versions for Vita were added.

Can someone confirm separate Vita-downloads for these games who bought them in a package?