By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Kresnik said:

Yoshinori Ono still loves Vita and wants to see SF5 on it.

Though he said mostly the same thing about USF4, so...

I'm going to twitt him something... What can we lose?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

Man Ono is good people..if only that asshole behind the Tekken franchise was as cool :( one of my biggest ever disappointments is not getting a tekken on vita..it really sucks as TEKKEN DR psp was one of my all time most played games, on any console or pc

oh and YAY! Over 50,000 posts and Over 2 MILLION views in this thread! I can't thank enough all of you for being such an awesome mini community (or cult as some would say lol)..so thank you! I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU JERKS!

back to studying...for some reason I have exams even on the third week of the semester...fk

oh and Destiny of Spirits has over a million downloads now it seems...I would be very very interested to see how much money they earn from this because something tells me they earned a lot. I wouldn't mind this expanding to smart phone devices too

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

oh and Destiny of Spirits has over a million downloads now it seems...I would be very very interested to see how much money they earn from this because something tells me they earned a lot. I wouldn't mind this expanding to smart phone devices too

You just echoed my exact thoughts. Almost posted this a few days ago. No idea how many people are still active, how much money they're spending etc, but 1m is pretty sweet if you think about the installabase. Have you tried to beat the new continent? Found it harder than I had expected. 

We love you the same Muggie xD

naruball said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

You just echoed my exact thoughts. Almost posted this a few days ago. No idea how many people are still active, how much money they're spending etc, but 1m is pretty sweet if you think about the installabase. Have you tried to beat the new continent? Found it harder than I had expected. 

Are the new continents unlocked? I finally beat the "normal" ones last september, and decided to take a leave from the game.

Also, very interested in the economic aspect of the game. I know for sure that some people spent a lot to get advantages quickly and  to have a chance to get the special gacha characters multiple times.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Man Ono is good people..if only that asshole behind the Tekken franchise was as cool :( one of my biggest ever disappointments is not getting a tekken on vita..it really sucks as TEKKEN DR psp was one of my all time most played games, on any console or pc

I do have to agree with you on the Tekken part.  I think Tekken 6 is one of the best games on PSP - it's a fantastic port that runs really well, has all the content you'd expect and works extremely well as a handheld game.  I haven't played DR, but if it's anything like 6, I'd imagine it's much the same.

I'm pretty gutted, given all the fighting games that are available on Vita, that Tekken hasn't made the cut yet.  Then again, the Namco side of Bamco haven't been very good at supporting the console anyway (two poor quality Tales port and a gutted-to-the-teeth Ridge Racer port, meh).

michel3105 said:
naruball said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Are the new continents unlocked? I finally beat the "normal" ones last september, and decided to take a leave from the game.

Also, very interested in the economic aspect of the game. I know for sure that some people spent a lot to get advantages quickly and  to have a chance to get the special gacha characters multiple times.

Only one of them. I'd definitely go back and try to beat it, if I were you. But a fair warning, it's a proper challenge. The rules have somewhat changed.

They said they will reveal the rest of them at some point this year.

DemoniOtaku said:
Kresnik said:

Yoshinori Ono still loves Vita and wants to see SF5 on it.

Though he said mostly the same thing about USF4, so...

I'm going to twitt him something... What can we lose?

Given Sony will hold the publishing rights for it and has funded development, i would say that aslong as there is a will, there will be a way.

This guy wants to bring us Street Fighter to the Vita? Hell, this thing could sell like hotcakes!!!

nanzano said:
outlawauron said:

Wish there was a gif of Nanako's dancing at the end.

And There you go! :D