By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Just watched the Criminal Girls gameplay.. really the censorship is exagerated... -.- I will NOT buy this.. even when I want to support NISA... but I really wanted to try it by the sexual gameplay...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

This Vita channel speculates that some Vita announcements are coming at this event thing in February.  Claims "inside sources".  Sounds like bullshit to me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAumldVeZUo

First of all, Vita announcements? I've been hearing that since E3 2013. Everytime Sony hosts a conference or event someone "speculates" that there are going to be Vita announcements. 

Second of all, Vita successor? lolz. Vita is Sony's last handheld. I'm 1000% sure about that. 

Some help here, please...
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/ja-jp/%E9%81%8E%E5%8E%BB%E3%81%AE%E3%83%95%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%97%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4/cid=PN.CH.JP-PN.CH.MIXED.JP-DL_FREEPLAY_1410

Anyone know something about Japanese PS+? There are all these games listed.. but I can't play it anymore or something? I just redeemed the 14 days trial on my PS4, wanted to play Killzone Shadowfall.. but only Entwined, titan Attacks, child of light and god eater 2 were available.. now Today titan attacks doesn't appear available... damn I need to learn japanese soon -.-

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

*takes off sunglasses and long overcoat*

"ahem" is this where the people who picked up criminal girls are supposed to meet :p

I got the "WTF" look from the clerk from gamestop...and he's a good friend of mine!!!

arcane_chaos said:

"ahem" is this where the people who picked up criminal girls are supposed to meet :p

I got the "WTF" look from the clerk from gamestop...and he's a good friend of mine!!!

Was a good friend of yours.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
arcane_chaos said:

Was a good friend of yours.

LMFAO

oh and Sony Financials are out..vita did meh as expected. PS4 did amazing. The company as a whole is doing better too

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

What is this about Steins gate?

So, I played a bit of Kick & Fennick last night and I really liked it. The shoot to platform mechanic was very fun. I only played 2 chapters, so I hope it gets more complex, but I'm legit surprised by this game.

I wasn't even going to download it at first...

xKakashi209x said:
What is this about Steins gate?

It's coming to West!

badgenome said:
RealGamingExpert said:
Did anyone here play Conception 2? Looks interesting, but reviews haven't been all that great...

I did. It has some interesting ideas and is fun enough. Like a poor man's Persona.

This is probably the best descriptor I have for it as well. It's not bad, but not awesome.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.