By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Kresnik said:
I wish Kenka Bancho 6 had come out on Vita. I'd love to be importing that right about now.

Ugh, stupid 3DS region lock. Suppose I can import some of the PSP games I haven't gotten yet.

Reported for port begging!

Around the Network
badgenome said:

I should've begged before TGS, since I asked for Way of the Samurai Vita and we got that, sort of.

Anyway, here's some good news, IP lock on PSO2 has been removed, apparently.  Import away!

http://nichegamer.net/2015/01/sega-is-removing-ip-blocks-from-phantasy-star-online-2/

Kresnik said:
badgenome said:

I should've begged before TGS, since I asked for Way of the Samurai Vita and we got that, sort of.

Anyway, here's some good news, IP lock on PSO2 has been removed, apparently.  Import away!

http://nichegamer.net/2015/01/sega-is-removing-ip-blocks-from-phantasy-star-online-2/

This means I can start playing again! There was a big fan translation that updated frequently, so I quite enjoyed playing it. I even had the Valkyria outfits for my characters.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

The USA sales of Minecraft PS Vita Edition has been updatet!

SnakeDrake said:
drdante said:
DemoniOtaku said:

And this week was really fun and cool... tha birdy is fun, he should Join the crew.. Him, law and the other bipolar one.. XD

Yup he should. He is one hell of a fanboy indeed

He had witnessed Luffy's fight and won at the colliseum, saw Zoro slashing a gigantic statue with the ultimate technique, getting saved from giant toys by Robin and saw her stopping that bipolar dude easily......those are enough to get him too excited 

Even he copied Luffy's technique to take down Gladius and feeling disappointed at himself for not being strong enough. He's so funny and pathetic at the same time 

He's like what happens if a real life One Piece fan met the strawhats.

True... I hope he appear on Pirate Warriors 3!! xD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

Man I hope that Tokyo Ghoul game isn't a shitty cash grab game and actually a good one because the manga is so damn good!

who am I kidding it's gonna be a shitty cash grab isn't it?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

celador said:
Are there any good visual novels on Vita outside of Danganronpa and VLR?

Stein's Gate, World End Economica, Fault/Milestone... but these tree and XBlaze are TEXT-ONLY Visual Novels.. you read, and read, and from time on time choose a path... but the other mentioned, like Danganronpa, VLR, Tokyo twillight Ghost Hunter.. all of the have a side gameplay.. You could enjoy Blzblue continuum shift EXTEND or Chronophantasma story modes... You read, you choose, you fight... Have a great story and some really fun gag Endings... Have a resume of the first chapter (on Continuum Shift EXTEND) but you can Buy Calamity trigger Plus for cheap right now on the US store too (sale expires tomorrow morning).. BTW.. XBlaze is kinda a prequel of Blazblue... some 200 years before...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

M.U.G.E.N said:
Man I hope that Tokyo Ghoul game isn't a shitty cash grab game and actually a good one because the manga is so damn good!

Well, is a Adventure RPG, so could end being good, hard to fail on that genre as on Action games... with a O battle system, a good story and good score we can be satisfied...

M.U.G.E.N said:

Well whats Bamco track record of anime games?

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

If you want to help to fix the PS Vita sales send ioi a message or write on his wall with this link here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=196774 -> would help us as the Vita Community a lot!!!

Together we are strong!!!