By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
DemoniOtaku said:

And this week was really fun and cool... tha birdy is fun, he should Join the crew.. Him, law and the other bipolar one.. XD

Yup he should. He is one hell of a fanboy indeed

He had witnessed Luffy's fight and won at the colliseum, saw Zoro slashing a gigantic statue with the ultimate technique, getting saved from giant toys by Robin and saw her stopping that bipolar dude easily......those are enough to get him too excited 

Even he copied Luffy's technique to take down Gladius and feeling disappointed at himself for not being strong enough. He's so funny and pathetic at the same time 

Around the Network
drdante said:
DemoniOtaku said:

And this week was really fun and cool... tha birdy is fun, he should Join the crew.. Him, law and the other bipolar one.. XD

Yup he should. He is one hell of a fanboy indeed

He had witnessed Luffy's fight and won at the colliseum, saw Zoro slashing a gigantic statue with the ultimate technique, getting saved from giant toys by Robin and saw her stopping that bipolar dude easily......those are enough to get him too excited 

Even he copied Luffy's technique to take down Gladius and feeling disappointed at himself for not being strong enough. He's so funny and pathetic at the same time 

He's like what happens if a real life One Piece fan met the strawhats.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

ryuzaki57 said:

Just finished translating my review of Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth2

https://ryuz4ki57inenglish.wordpress.com/2015/01/18/review-hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth-2/

A week and 2 days and I'll have this. I can't read the review right now, but what DLC's exist for Re;Birth 2, what characters are DLC and do the have the level restriction DLC for 999 again? I plan on platinuming this like Re;Birth 1

Teflon02 said:
ryuzaki57 said:

Just finished translating my review of Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth2

https://ryuz4ki57inenglish.wordpress.com/2015/01/18/review-hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth-2/

A week and 2 days and I'll have this. I can't read the review right now, but what DLC's exist for Re;Birth 2, what characters are DLC and do the have the level restriction DLC for 999 again? I plan on platinuming this like Re;Birth 1

There is no DLC character (all the 22 characters are in-game), but yes successive lvl caps are DLC.

Are there any good visual novels on Vita outside of Danganronpa and VLR?

Around the Network
celador said:

Besides PSP games I only know of XBlaze at the moment, and that got pretty mixed reviews. But we're getting a few shortly: Steins Gate, the VN-ish Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters, and the king of them all, Hatoful Boyfriend.

celador said:

There aren't many, but there are some games releasing soon, anyways :

Corpse party psp games (new vita title is getting localized according to xseed tease)

Xblaze (Dunno if its good never played it)

Steins Gate and Twilight Ghost hunter are also getting localized.

Thats about it, I guess there are probably some more psp VNs.

OK thanks for the replies. Sounds like there isn't much more on the system right now outside of the well known ones, but a few to look forward to. I will look out for the ones you guys mentioned.

Apart from Hatoful Boyfriend. Sorry badgenome

celador said:

Apart from Hatoful Boyfriend. Sorry badgenome

Don't do it for me. Do it for blkfish92 (rip). More importantly, do it for yourself!

I wish Kenka Bancho 6 had come out on Vita. I'd love to be importing that right about now.

Ugh, stupid 3DS region lock. Suppose I can import some of the PSP games I haven't gotten yet.