By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

buddy bump

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Minnesota, USA. I just got back a little bit ago from checking with three retailers and I can't find that game.

I've checked Target, Walmart, and Gamestop. Perhaps I really should have asked the clerk at Gamestop but it was getting busy and a bit hectic there so I didn't bother.

That Muppet game is out in the U.S., right? Vita games are a bit scairce here.

RidingMower said:
Minnesota, USA. I just got back a little bit ago from checking with three retailers and I can't find that game.

I've checked Target, Walmart, and Gamestop. Perhaps I really should have asked the clerk at Gamestop but it was getting busy and a bit hectic there so I didn't bother.

That Muppet game is out in the U.S., right? Vita games are a bit scairce here.

Pretty sure it's only in Europe.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Oh cracker... That is terrible.

Well I don't feel as bad about going online to get it then, as I kinda have to. Thanks outlawauron, good info.

Yeah SCEE seem to be supporting Physical Vita far better than SCEA right now. I guess they realise we generally have shitty internet connections and don't like waiting 40 hours for our games :D

Getting my 100th Vita game next week guys, help me choose!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193789

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

Good news for Kresnik,

Hyperdimension Neptunia: Rebirth 2 is dated. 27th of January in the US, 28th digitally in Europe and physical release on the 30th. These guys really aren't wasting any time getting these over!

http://thevitalounge.net/hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth2-dated-for-january/

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Kresnik said:

Do any of you guys know anything about PSO2?

I was reading this thread on reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/vita/comments/2mu39c/questions_about_playing_phantasy_star_online_2/

And it makes it seem like if you guy a physical version of PSO2 (or episode 2), you can play it on an EU account as long as you link it to a Japanese SEGA account.

Is that true?  Thinking of taking up PSO2 if it is :P

YES! YOU CAN!

I have a friend here in Venezuela that played that with the physical edition, you only need to get a SEGA PSO2 Account that you can make on PC anytime, there are some forums and tutorials over the net to know how... but not sure about thos DDOS attakc that was said before... look into it...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

MikeRox said:
If it's Uncharted GA2, watch them release it 2 months before Uncharted 4 like they did with Killzone Merc and leave it completely overshadowed.

Or with the same Uncharted Golden Abyss... that released few weeks (months in the case of Europe and America) after Uncharted 3, and without multiplayer mode.. a Crossplay MP mode with PS3 would have been AWESOME... but NOPES! SCEA SUCKS!

I hope is a WHOLE NEW GAME and not some f2p or port trash...

On the note of: "Sony's powerful new hardware" Could it be a NewVita Hardware, like that N3DS with a little more of power and new functions and stuff? Could be a whole new platform or a updated vita?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

MikeRox said:
Good news for Kresnik,

Hyperdimension Neptunia: Rebirth 2 is dated. 27th of January in the US, 28th digitally in Europe and physical release on the 30th. These guys really aren't wasting any time getting these over!

Hooray!

Hopefully Shopto list it soon so I can pre-order it.

Kresnik said:
MikeRox said:
Good news for Kresnik,

Hooray!

Hopefully Shopto list it soon so I can pre-order it.

It sounds so weird you being the one specifically told about CH games =P