By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Crap! I checked my local store and they only have R3 copies of Tales of Hearts: R (Not Limited Ed) So no free costumes.

Looks like digital it is then~~

Around the Network

a little 2 years late but;

Holy s***!! DW Next is very awesome game and i daresay, its better than some previous DW installments that is too underrated and too underappreciated! (i mean look at those sales.....only 200k LT sales)

for a handheld game i never thought it would look the same or almost better than DW6 and 7 for PS3! Dat graphic + OLED = eye candy!

so happy with my purchase so far......now looking forward to buy WO3 ultimate later on, along with FW and ToHR! DW8 XL and SW4 would have to wait though....

PS: Kresnik, thanks for the insights ;)

I also really enjoyed DW Next. While some didn't like the touch controls, I thought it spruced up the experience.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Tales from the Borderlands trailer:

phew done with 8 exams...no exams for another 3 weeks! YAY

Thanks for all the updates people

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Okay, was I expecting Tales of Hearts R, but this one took me by surprise. I see yet again, Sony opted not to have their logo on the box. I'm sure when I saw Invizimals the other day, that was also missing the Sony diamond on the front.

Also interesting to see tales had this on the back of the box:
Anyone know what it is? I've not seen anything at all for this PlayStation TV thingy in Europe... :p I really do wonder if this is a closet first party release.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Does minecraft come with the cart? Or is it a code for digital download?

It's a cart with a code for the PS3 version as well.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

awww. no one answered my DR question :(

anyway, who ever bought your ToHR copies from gamestop, check your receipt I just found out the code is on there (lol)

speking ofToHR; who does NB think they are charging $15 for a costume set and $30 for a so called "season pass" gtfo with that NB!!!

also did not expect SK: Bon Appetit is bigger than SK: SV...I don't have the space for it :(

MikeRox said:
It's a cart with a code for the PS3 version as well.

That's great! I heard the us version got a box with a code in it.