By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
DaltonAbbey said:

Was that a long time ago?

Hmm.  Can't really remember.  I'd say it was at least 6 months, though.

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:

Some screenshots of Digimon Cybersleuth. This really needs to be localized >_<

More screenshots here: http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/09/30/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-screenshots-reveal-beautiful-cg-event-scenes-new-plot-and-three-new-digimon/

Everyone here needs to buy at least 2 copies of Tales of Heart R. Show Bamco what we got!!!!

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

lehamsy said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Guys! There's too much NoGamez No-Realeasing Never-ever on Vita and my Wallet can't follow -.- Vita is gonna get me b roke for the end of next year... easily PS4 can wait a couple of years more with my Vita and some PS3 games that I have left to play...

Yup, I can't decide which no gamez I'm going to buy yet. I guess I'll have to wait until some reviews to decide. Invizimals: The Alliance, Freedom Wars, Tales of Hearts: R... it's too much.

You forgot Oreshika -.-

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

SnakeDrake said:

Everyone here needs to buy at least 2 copies of Tales of Heart R. Show Bamco what we got!!!!

I think that a copy of Tales of Heart R and one Digital of SAO would do better ;)

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
lehamsy said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Guys! There's too much NoGamez No-Realeasing Never-ever on Vita and my Wallet can't follow -.- Vita is gonna get me b roke for the end of next year... easily PS4 can wait a couple of years more with my Vita and some PS3 games that I have left to play...

Yup, I can't decide which no gamez I'm going to buy yet. I guess I'll have to wait until some reviews to decide. Invizimals: The Alliance, Freedom Wars, Tales of Hearts: R... it's too much.

You forgot Oreshika -.-

Holy shit, you're right! But it's not my fault that I forgot that Oreshika is supposed to be released this year. Sony do a terrible job at advertising Vita and its games.  And I just remembered that I also have SAO: Hollow Fragment and Helldivers in my "to buy list." 

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:

Some screenshots of Digimon Cybersleuth. This really needs to be localized >_<

OMG this is the first time Ive seen the battle system, it looks so FFX =D Thats my fave game of all time.

SnakeDrake said:

Hearts R is just going to help a localization of Innocence R...

... which is exactly what I want, so everyone buy 2 copies of Hearts R!

Kresnik said:
SnakeDrake said:

Hearts R is just going to help a localization of Innocence R...

... which is exactly what I want, so everyone buy 2 copies of Hearts R!

I can't afford 2. I still owe a curry, a sword and a rebirth some love. Lol

But me and my buddy will get this Day 1 physical or digital. My body is ready lol!

Gematsu posted Media Create salesfigures for the week.

Vita did good, with Sen no Kiseki at 86,000 (as usual, higher than PS3 version) and Daganronpa new action game at 70,000.
Nice numbers for Falcom and Chun.

After a very bad month, Vita is back at 15,700 units sold.

Conina said:
MikeRox said:
Some nice offers on the EU PSN Totally Digital Sale.

Yeah, some nice offers... but I already have most of the better games of the Vita offers. Child of Light would be great, unfortunately only the prices of the PS3 and PS4 version are reduced.

So I will buy Child of Light, Valiant Hearts and Transistor for PS4 and none of the Vita games... next week after the PS+ games for October are announced.

The Vita version of "Child of Light" is now also reduced to €8.99 (for PS+ members)... I'm glad that I waited a week.