By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Kresnik said:

Is the cel-shaded screenshot the Vita version?  (The one that looks a little like Oreshika?)

My guess is that all the screenshot on the left are PS3 and the ones on the right are Vita, so yes.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

Is the cel-shaded screenshot the Vita version?  (The one that looks a little like Oreshika?)

Or which ones are the Vita version?

Also omg, want.

I'm confused too, the combat in the teaser didn't look cell shaded, but there are a couple of cell shaded screenshots. Also gematsu new article is up and shows some vita screenshots and they don't look cell shaded. I don't know whats going on !

http://gematsu.com/2014/09/ukiyo-no-shishi-roushi-website-teaser-trailer-screenshots

The article has a summary of the story alongside the teaer trailer and some screenshots.

Fake edit : Ohhhhhhh, I just read this from an older gematsu article "

"The game includes a rendering engine known as the Ukiyo Engine, which allows the scenery in the game to be visually transformed to resemble that of an ukiyo-e painting at will."
So, we can toggle between cell shaded and normal perhaps ? That seems cool.

Teflon02 said:
tiffac said:
michel3105 said:
Who is going to get Natural Doctrine?

It's got too many negative reviews to be really a bad game.

I want to but I'm saving up for Freedom Wars and then Tales of Hearts R. :(

SO many no gamez!

In Canada you still can't even pre-order Tales of Hearts R at EB Games (Canada's GameStop), for a GameStop exclusive for physical you could imagine how frustrating this must be for me :(

Well at least you get a physical copy. I'm not sure if we'll get one here in Asia. Then again I need an R1 copy since there would be free costume DLCs as per usual and I have an NA account on my Vita.

Ponyless said:
For anyone that's played it, are the new akiba's trip and sword art online games any good? Was thinking of getting one or the other

I would only get SAO if you're a fan of the series. It's fun and has a ton of content, but it has some issues as well.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

ErwinMoC said:
Lol, DoS has now God of War characters, awesome :). Need to defeat 33 Bosses for Kratos.

Im at 22 bosses right now :D

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
tiffac said:
Teflon02 said:
tiffac said:
michel3105 said:
Who is going to get Natural Doctrine?

It's got too many negative reviews to be really a bad game.

I want to but I'm saving up for Freedom Wars and then Tales of Hearts R. :(

SO many no gamez!

In Canada you still can't even pre-order Tales of Hearts R at EB Games (Canada's GameStop), for a GameStop exclusive for physical you could imagine how frustrating this must be for me :(

Well at least you get a physical copy. I'm not sure if we'll get one here in Asia. Then again I need an R1 copy since there would be free costume DLCs as per usual and I have an NA account on my Vita.

Probably not since there is never an Asian version of a tales game with english sub. Just try to find a shop that sales EU/NA games.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
ErwinMoC said:
Lol, DoS has now God of War characters, awesome :). Need to defeat 33 Bosses for Kratos.

I started yesterday, I have now defeated 11 bosses hopefully I will make it , 9 days left.

SnakeDrake said:

Probably not since there is never an Asian version of a tales game with english sub. Just try to find a shop that sales EU/NA games.

Ugh! That's what I'm afraid of. :(

ErwinMoC said:
SnakeDrake said:
ErwinMoC said:

I started yesterday, I have now defeated 11 bosses hopefully I will make it , 9 days left.

If you beat the other Boss like 50 times you get more Kratos :)

Guys! There's too much NoGamez No-Realeasing Never-ever on Vita and my Wallet can't follow -.- Vita is gonna get me b roke for the end of next year... easily PS4 can wait a couple of years more with my Vita and some PS3 games that I have left to play...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread