By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Tecmo Koei wants to know if there are people interested in Ar NoSurge & Ciel No Surge :)

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:
This E3 for Vita will be like other two were.. SH*T! i don't expect anything from it except for confirmation of more ports.. and more ports... only VC3, KH collections +BBS and Type-0 ports ar e the only one that could hype anyone.. and could do something for the Vita...

If SONYdoesn't announce a gran Turismo and GOW for Vita this year, we could give it for dead on the west andjust hype for any niche jRPg that could come...

I thought the Vita is already dead in the west ^^;;;

tiffac said:
DemoniOtaku said:
This E3 for Vita will be like other two were.. SH*T! i don't expect anything from it except for confirmation of more ports.. and more ports... only VC3, KH collections +BBS and Type-0 ports ar e the only one that could hype anyone.. and could do something for the Vita...

If SONYdoesn't announce a gran Turismo and GOW for Vita this year, we could give it for dead on the west andjust hype for any niche jRPg that could come...

Sad but true.

Last year E3 was the proof of it. And the salesfigures in the west went accordingly ever since.

At least, this year looks like we aren't getting the typical twitted hype of our truly top managers...

I don't expect anything for Vita at E3. We'll have TGS to get Vita fans hyped.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Akiran said:

Tecmo Koei wants to know if there are people interested in Ar NoSurge & Ciel No Surge :)

I wouldn't be too worried about Ar nosurge.

Around the Network
BaldrSkies said:

I wouldn't be too worried about Ar nosurge.

Wow.  I never thought of Tecmo Koei but yeah, that fits the description too I guess.

NesFe said:

Just saw this posted on Gaf by Takao :

"Kaneko's (creator of Wild Arms) studio, Witchcraft, is working on a Vita game: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/WITCHCRAFT/20140523/1400823542

There's something about info in an upcoming Dengeki PlayStation issue. So it's probably not Wild Arms given how soon it is."

In case people don't know, akifumi kaneko is the producer and creator of wild arms. He left Media vision in 2008 and started a studio called witchcraft.

Hope, it's something good ^^

I knew he'd left, I didn't know he'd formed a new studio though.

I wonder who the publisher is.  I guess that'll affect this game's chances of making it to the west.

But whatever it is, I'm excited to see more.  I bloody love Wild ARMs and if this man is responsible, then he deserves my attention.

michel3105 said:
tiffac said:
DemoniOtaku said:

Sad but true.

Last year E3 was the proof of it. And the salesfigures in the west went accordingly ever since.

At least, this year looks like we aren't getting the typical twitted hype of our truly top managers...

I'm still a little optimistic about it... don't blame me for believing in our goddess kat to do a miracle!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Well we can always have a Zombie for a handheld xD

tiffac said:

Well we can always have a Zombie for a handheld xD

That works for me if we continue to get games like Soul Sacrifice, Freedom Wars, Tales of Hearts, Helldivers, etc.