By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
NesFe said:

Just saw this posted on Gaf by Takao :

"Kaneko's (creator of Wild Arms) studio, Witchcraft, is working on a Vita game: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/WITCHCRAFT/20140523/1400823542

There's something about info in an upcoming Dengeki PlayStation issue. So it's probably not Wild Arms given how soon it is."

In case people don't know, akifumi kaneko is the producer and creator of wild arms. He left Media vision in 2008 and started a studio called witchcraft.

Hope, it's something good ^^

Excellent. This year's E3 will suck for vita most likely..but TGS at least should be rather good given the hw/sw sales

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

Excellent. This year's E3 will suck for vita most likely..but TGS at least should be rather good given the hw/sw sales

TGS will probably be the same "everything was smartphones" wasteland it always is.

badgenome said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

TGS will probably be the same "everything was smartphones" wasteland it always is.

hehe for sure. But I think several of the mobile giants there had their profit margins reduced or something. Either way Vita should at least get some love at that event like last year...hopefully 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

DemoniOtaku said:
So guys... Seeing like Tecmo-Koei have been supporting Vita wit a lot of musou games.. and that now Nintendo is promoting Vita more than SCEA have ever done ( http://www.gamrreview.com/news/91498/nintendo-accidentally-promote-the-playstation-vita/ ).. You think Zelda Musou will come to Vita? :)

lol

SSB Vita confirmed?

That reminds me when a Vita game was listed as if it was being published by Nintendo. xD

M.U.G.E.N said:

Is anyone expecting something different? I don't remember Sony even mentioning the Vita in their 2013 conference.

lehamsy said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Is anyone expecting something different? I don't remember Sony even mentioning the Vita in their 2013 conference.

I remember them doing it for like less than 30 minutes at the beginning, and it wasn't all that great

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

Around the Network
lehamsy said:
DemoniOtaku said:
So guys... Seeing like Tecmo-Koei have been supporting Vita wit a lot of musou games.. and that now Nintendo is promoting Vita more than SCEA have ever done ( http://www.gamrreview.com/news/91498/nintendo-accidentally-promote-the-playstation-vita/ ).. You think Zelda Musou will come to Vita? :)

lol

SSB Vita confirmed?

That reminds me when a Vita game was listed as if it was being published by Nintendo. xD

M.U.G.E.N said:

last year they did for like 15mins lol it was damn embarassingly bad. This year I honestly don't expect anything different. Maybe a price drop for the slim? who knows. Just some more ports many doesn't care about I guess ... :(

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

I would consider Delta if SS's lock-on system wasn't such a pain in the ass.

This E3 for Vita will be like other two were.. SH*T! i don't expect anything from it except for confirmation of more ports.. and more ports... only VC3, KH collections +BBS and Type-0 ports ar e the only one that could hype anyone.. and could do something for the Vita...

If SONYdoesn't announce a gran Turismo and GOW for Vita this year, we could give it for dead on the west andjust hype for any niche jRPg that could come...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Honesntly, Ascension should have been made for the Vita. Atleast that way they could blame poor sales on the system.

M.U.G.E.N said:

last year they did for like 15mins lol it was damn embarassingly bad. This year I honestly don't expect anything different. Maybe a price drop for the slim? who knows. Just some more ports many doesn't care about I guess ... :(

Really? Maybe I didn't remember that because they didn't announce anything for the system.