By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Something that is confusing me about Freedom Wars is how the Story Mode plays out. So far they have consistently used that typical looking main character in all videos which has me puzzled. Do we not use created characters for the Story? How does that play out?

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

I'm hoping it's far less "Hunter" game than many people are interpreting. A lot of the stuff shown looks more like a straight forward Action RPG or even just straight out action game than a "hunting" type of game.

I certainly hope it's a more straight out action game, everything shown so far has been fantastic. Really looking forward to it.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

So I did a little research on Metacritic, I thought you guys might find it interesting....

3DS has 77 games rated over 75%
Vita has 84 games rated over 75%

Not to say Metascores are the end all be all, but this does go into my line of thinking that Vita produces more consistently high quality games than the 3DS, but 3DS simply has pedigree. Most of the top slots of 3DS are from "Remake/Ports" which seemed to be heavily condemned on Vita but not the other way around. Vita has more original titles that are in this bracket than 3DS.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Yeah but you forget. Ocarina of Time and Star Fox are the perfect games made for the handheld experience, while Vita suffers from having to many home console ports... derp.

Gotta also remember, the Vita got those 84 titles in a year less than the 3DS has managed 77 so it's been a faster stream of better software and I think there's going to be quite a bit more to come this year.

If you made a thread about the meta scores, you'd instantly just get shouted down that the games can all be played elsewhere. It's quite interesting that there are now quite a few users on here saying Vita exclusive software looks good, it's a shame they don't own a Vita to play them. Then go off saying there are no games to make them want a Vita.

I'm certainly Vita is going to be looked back on in 15 years time the same way Dreamcast is now. Wow so many great games, how come nobody bought the system?

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

forevercloud3000 said:
Something that is confusing me about Freedom Wars is how the Story Mode plays out. So far they have consistently used that typical looking main character in all videos which has me puzzled. Do we not use created characters for the Story? How does that play out?

Story  plays out with your custom character, he is the blank unedited model that you will see when you 1st play the game until you change him.

Around the Network

GOD EATER 2 ANOTHER EPISODE !!!

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

There is still no Freedom Wars on pre-order on Amazon EU, I wonder when it will be available.

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

nanzano said:

What is that, DLC?

Mind Zero is out tomorrow on US PSN Store for $33.99, first week 20% discount for PS+ members brings it down to $27.19

nanzano said:

God Eater 2..... Le Sigh......

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_;