By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
badgenome said:

I think Destroyer Trillion is the first Compile Heart game I've ever been legitimately excited for. I really hope they don't Idea Fuck it up.

Compile Heart and Idea Factory have been hiring a lot of new guys though as they've been more and more successful though.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:

Compile Heart and Idea Factory have been hiring a lot of new guys though as they've been more and more successful though.

Hmm, I guess I'll give them a second chance with their more recent games.

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

Akiran said:
outlawauron said:

And it's generally regarded that Curse of the Curry God and Neptunia Victory were good games too. They've gotten much better.

That said, I also really liked Agarest War.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
badgenome said:

I think Destroyer Trillion is the first Compile Heart game I've ever been legitimately excited for. I really hope they don't Idea Fuck it up.

Oh the fall of Nippon Ichi

outlawauron said:
Akiran said:
outlawauron said:

And it's generally regarded that Curse of the Curry God and Neptunia Victory were good games too. They've gotten much better.

That said, I also really liked Agarest War.

Never played Neptunia Victory, and Curse of the Curry God was good but it's almost the same as a PS1 game :/

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

Around the Network

Come on people! Anyone excited for Fairy Fencer F coming over this fall? That looks like a good Compile Heart title, the japanese demo was good.

rutea7 said:
Come on people! Anyone excited for Fairy Fencer F coming over this fall? That looks like a good Compile Heart title, the japanese demo was good.

Looks like a poor man's Tales. I'm mildly interested. Of the games NISA is bringing over, I'm more interested in Battle Princess of Arcadias - the poor man's Odin Sphere.

badgenome said:
rutea7 said:

Looks like a poor man's Tales. I'm mildly interested. Of the games NISA is bringing over, I'm more interested in Battle Princess of Arcadias - the poor man's Odin Sphere.

that game would look so good on the Vita, and i'd rather get it on it, especially being digital only.

rutea7 said:

Are we getting a physical release in PAL regions?? If so I will buy it day 1

ktay95 said:

Are we getting a physical release in PAL regions?? If so I will buy it day 1

Supposedly, yes.