By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

After listening to some IA songs , I´m thinking of import this Game!

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Around the Network
nanzano said:

Haha yeah, was promoting it in my sig and on my wall some days ago. I will most likely import i, just need to make sure some peeps out there will help with menu navagation.

Love IA, links Miku gameplay =P 

ktay95 said:
nanzano said:

Haha yeah, was promoting it in my sig and on my wall some days ago. I will most likely import i, just need to make sure some peeps out there will help with menu navagation.

I didn´t know this Edit song hahahaha! Realy funny!!

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

nanzano said:
ktay95 said:
nanzano said:

I didn´t know this Edit song hahahaha! Realy funny!!

Just sucks that they cant have IA and GUMI models in the PV

ktay95 said:

Just sucks that they cant have IA and GUMI models in the PV

Yeah, and It would have been Awesome If Marvelous AQL would  have the Sega´s Video game Engine for vocaloid game! 

Around the Network

http://www.destructoid.com/2k-is-bringing-borderlands-2-for-ps-vita-evolve-to-pax-east-272887.phtml

Borderlands 2 is going to be at Pax East. More gameplay videos incoming hopefully.

Also, Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force 5 has been added to the EU PSN. Anyone know if it's Vita compatible by any chance?

I wished the IA/VT Limited Edition wasn't so expensive. Would have bought it if it was cheaper. At this point I'll just hope for Xseed to localize it.

Kresnik said:
http://www.destructoid.com/2k-is-bringing-borderlands-2-for-ps-vita-evolve-to-pax-east-272887.phtml

Borderlands 2 is going to be at Pax East. More gameplay videos incoming hopefully.

Also, Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force 5 has been added to the EU PSN. Anyone know if it's Vita compatible by any chance?

And hopefully Borderlands this time it will be more optimized for the Vita.

Akiran said:
lehamsy said:
STARLIGHT INCEPTION, A SPACE COMBAT GAME, RELEASES APRIL 22 ON PC AND PS VITA

http://gamenewsplaza.com/2014/04/starlight-inception-a-space-combat-game-releases-april-22-on-pc-and-ps-vita/

(Gameplay)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-Otvy8nj0w

omg space sim! :D it looks okay, anyone know the price?

edit:based off the steam price, i'd go with $20

I think they said its price was going to be $20, which is more than a big deal because it looks great! 

My Country just won the T20 World Cup (cricket for those who don't know). ...a very proud and happy day for me and my country :D :D :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!