By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
skeezer said:

This right here is what I want.

holy *&$^&!

is that Project Gravity?

Gravity DAZE (I know it is project gravity, but I like the old title better)! Ya I believe so, very interesting title.. 

yep, one of the most unique handheld game I have ever seen..very clever idea and looks to be well implimented in gameplay

adding this to OP :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

i think Vita going to be the first serious opponent in the handheld market for Nintendo...

M.U.G.E.N said:

I HIGHLY recommend that you guys check out the trailers for SmartAs and Reality Fighters

you might be surprised, I know I was. Especially RF, AR use in that game is off the hook and also it seems to be a pretty good fighter with depth.

update: Added two new videos. Official trailer for 'Sound Shapes' and a features trailer for Vita

Sound Shapes trailer made a believer out of me tbh now it's one of my must buy games. it doesn't get more brilliant than this

I actually do have my eye on SmartAs..(love the name for this lol). Reality Fighter, not so much. The tech for RF is very nice but it will ultimately feel very gimmicky. I would prefer a more Invizamals style AR game but even that is sort of off to me. Sound Shapes looks awesome. It kind of reminds me of Patapon, the wierd mix of Music with deeper gameplay.

I would rly like to see some RPGs tho like someone else said. Maybe a Pokemon esque collecting one (Ni No Kuni maybe?) I love me some pokemon which is the one thing I truly love from Nintendo. If Sony could find a way to capitalize on the Japanese collector crazy scene, I am behind it 100%.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

This makes me a tad miffed they are changing the Memory Stick size....AGAIN!!! Dammit why can't they stick to a standard size so it can be multifunctional. I invested in a 8gb one for my PSP3000, seems like I will need yet another one. They better be priced similar to the Pro Duo :/

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Bet this baby makes 100 million sales =D

Around the Network
Xen said:
Awesome thread, needs a sticky.
You know, this handheld generation started on such an impressive note, that the lack of home console focus at E3 didn't bother me at all. Vita REALLY impressed me.

Capcom, Falcom, Arc System Works, SE, Namdai, SEGA, NIS, and THQ confirmed support... I cry tears of joy.

RUIN looked amazing and I love the cross platform feature. Might lead to more third party PlayStation exclusives again.

Acevil said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Acevil said:

Awesome thread.

However, right now I need five titles (I have that rule). So far I found one perfect one, called Uncharted, now I just need 4 more titles to peak my interest levels....and I will instantly buy the device. I might break that rule, if I have significant money to spend, from actually working full-time.

Hopefully some niche JRPGs get announced at TGS to bring that number higher (that is why I love my DS, PSP, and eventually 3DS).

Just frame a reference: My rule of 5 means announced, not released....as one of titles that convinced me to buy a ps3 has yet to release. I bought my console 2008 June 12th. :P

:D that's fair enough

for me I have around 3-4 must buy games now

Golden Abyss

Project Gravity

Wipeout 2048

SFvsTekken

While I will pick up Gravity Daze, it doesn't really fall under my description of 5. Also I wonder if anyone can guess the ps3 title that hasn't release....it isn't hard. :P

Jak 4?

Of course your's is probably Versus XIII.

Here is a list of game that have been confirmed to release on PV:

Badman
Bioshock
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II Plus
Broken
Call of Duty
Dungeon Defenders
Dust 514
Dragon's Crown
Dynsaty Warriors
Everybodys Golf
Gravity Daze
Hustle Kings
Killzone
Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7
Little Deviants
LittleBigPlanet
Modnation Racers
Monster Hunter Portable 3
Mr Inkjet
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
Rayman Origins
Reality Fighters
Resistance
Ridge Racer
Ruin
Silent Hill: Book of Memories
Smart As
Sound Shapes
Super Stardust Delta
Stardrone
Tekken X Streetfighter
Top Darts
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Virtua Tennis 4
WipEout 2048

Looking Great :D oh and you should also write down that it will be REGION FREE(take that 3DS!!) as it's been confirmed over at IGN.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

This thread rocks! Thank you M.U.G.E.N.

I believe, though I'm not certain, that users now have the ability to edit thread titles. If that is true, then it'd be nice if you could update the title whenever new information is released.

For example:

Official PlayStation Vita Thread - Games to be $40??
Official PlayStation Vita Thread - Release date confirmed!

...and so on and so forth. That will ensure that people use this thread as their source for the latest Vita information, as opposed to viewing other topics that discuss new Vita news while ignoring this one due to its redundancy.

People aren't going to bother clicking this thread unless they know that there is new information contained within, which is a problem inherent to any megathreads of this sort that have static titles.