By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
badgenome said:

Persona 4: Dancing All Night confirmed for a western release next year.

The best part about this announcement isn't necessarily that the game is coming west but the fact that it's coming west next year means that the Vita will still be supported in NA untill then..... maybe lol

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network
orniletter said:

I agree with you that the story is not noteworthy....at all.

So it has "no" story.

...Neko is still cool though :P (ever played 3 U ?)

I have not played it, but I have been over to friends who were playing it and I know about the game/series.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
NesFe said:
Finally finished Toukiden campaign, clocked in about 34 hours total. I don't know how japan is doing it, I feel worn out on hunting games : 52 hours Soul Sacrifice, 85 hours God Eater 2 and 34 hours Toukiden.
I really like them all, but man do they drain my stamina.

They aren't worth playing if you aren't playing with friends.

I'm probably one of the weird few who enjoys playing them alone ^^". I did play a lot of Ad-hoc missions in Soul Sacrifice back when I had 2 vitas, and some God Eater 2 co-op too (1 on psp version and me one  my vita), but I didn't really feel I enjoyed them more when I played with my friends.

I do agree though, that for most people multiplayer is what makes these games fun.

SnowPrince said:
outlawauron said:
NesFe said:
Finally finished Toukiden campaign, clocked in about 34 hours total. I don't know how japan is doing it, I feel worn out on hunting games : 52 hours Soul Sacrifice, 85 hours God Eater 2 and 34 hours Toukiden.
I really like them all, but man do they drain my stamina.

They aren't worth playing if you aren't playing with friends.

Yes this is what I think about those Hunting games, GE has a storyline at least, what MH didn't have, don't know about the other two though.

Indeed! for those who like mangas stories, God Eater 2s storyline will be the right one for them! I was just playing the demo for the Japanese PSN   which is like a complete game , and I was allready impress by the storyline. I understand now why it is one of the best consoleseller  for the vita!

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Just finished DanganRonpa and damn that's one hell of a cliffhanger. I have no clue how I'm going to survive until September without spoiling what happens in #2. Still, the 31 hours I spent on the game was one hell of a ride!! The only other game I've ever played that hooked me so much was Persona 4 Golden and at times Dangan gave it a run for it's money. That's saying alot. Heres hoping #2 is just as good as #1!

To anyone who is on the fence on getting DanganRonpa my advice is just buy the damn game, you won't regret it.

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Finally got around to making a new Sig/avatar set! Been ages :D

Is that Mikasa from Attack on Titans on both your sig and avatar?

Edit: I keep mixing her name for Misaka of A Certain Scientific Railgun. lol!

Akiran said:
badgenome said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
By the way everyone

1.5 Million Views + 40k plus posts now! Thank you all for making this such a fun and interesting thread

You're welcome! But I can't take all the credit. You other guys helped a little, too.

Yay! :)

If you won't take the credit I will :P

All the credits is for our goddess KAT... remember guys...this is not a thread, is A CULT!

And @blowoverKing: There are already other 2015 gamesstated for Vita... Mighty N9isone of those...some other indies too...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

What are you guys talking about? Soul Sacrifice most definitely has a story and its actually a quite profound and well thought out one too. Similar in nature to DeSo and DaSo plots.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

DemoniOtaku said:

All the credits is for our goddess KAT... remember guys...this is not a thread, is A CULT!

And @blowoverKing: There are already other 2015 gamesstated for Vita... Mighty N9isone of those...some other indies too...

Oh yeah, completely forgot about some of those kickstarters, hopefully most of them actually get released. Either way I'm glad we are actually starting to see some Vita games with release dates past May in NA. 

BlowoverKing said:
DemoniOtaku said:

Oh yeah, completely forgot about some of those kickstarters, hopefully most of them actually get released. Either way I'm glad we are actually starting to see some Vita games with release dates past May in NA. 

thare are,not confirmed, some 2014games in Japan that probably will release likely in 2015to..likeNeptunia's 2nd remake(if the first comes this year, but thesetwo arealmost for sure) and Noir Spin off.

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread