Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.56%
 
11-20 109 18.70%
 
21-30 69 11.84%
 
30+ 214 36.71%
 
Total:576

@M.U.G.E.N we would have a release date if it was nearly at the end of developement 3rd paty are not serious when they come to develop on Vita like fifa on vita we get evety year a rehash of the same game



PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network

Who downloaded Toukiden demo? I would like to download it, but my memory card is full (lame).



´More Toukiden demo impressions and less whining about FF Type-0  !

yeesh ! You guys always have to concentrate on the negatives !

0 :- *

 

Anyone ?



Tom3k said:
Since E3 they haven't actually said anything regarding Borderlands on Vita. The should build up a bit of "hype". They should show us how game actually runs on Vita, they should tell us what will be included in the copy (DLC or not), they should show us how smooth MP will be etc.

If SONY's marketing will be releasing a youtube video few days before launch, the game is doomed to fail.

I think that Injustice was announce for the Vita like a month before it was released. The Amazing Spider-Man was released and nobody knew it was being developed.



lehamsy said:
Tom3k said:
Since E3 they haven't actually said anything regarding Borderlands on Vita. The should build up a bit of "hype". They should show us how game actually runs on Vita, they should tell us what will be included in the copy (DLC or not), they should show us how smooth MP will be etc.

If SONY's marketing will be releasing a youtube video few days before launch, the game is doomed to fail.

I think that Injustice was announce for the Vita like a month before it was released. The Amazing Spider-Man was released and nobody knew it was being developed.

Yeah, I think you are right. Spiderman was so random and bizarre... at least Borderlands 2 got announced lol



Around the Network

Anybody find PS1 and indie games are too expensive for what they are.



PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

will anyone wana play : ragnarok odyssey ace with me when it releases next month?



GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I didn't know Danganronpa was like Zero Escape, but now I'm very excited for that game.So February is Toukiden (if the Demo is nice) and Danganronpa for me.

:D

RafaelOrix said:
lehamsy said:
Tom3k said:
Since E3 they haven't actually said anything regarding Borderlands on Vita. The should build up a bit of "hype". They should show us how game actually runs on Vita, they should tell us what will be included in the copy (DLC or not), they should show us how smooth MP will be etc. 

If SONY's marketing will be releasing a youtube video few days before launch, the game is doomed to fail.

I think that Injustice was announce for the Vita like a month before it was released. The Amazing Spider-Man was released and nobody knew it was being developed.

Yeah, I think you are right. Spiderman was so random and bizarre... at least Borderlands 2 got announced lol

 

Well... at least that's a progress, isn't it? 

lol



small44 said:
Anybody find PS1 and indie games are too expensive for what they are.


Dont know about the ps1 (should be $5 at a the most imo) but I do find indies and psp titles alittle over priced, like the doodle devil I think is called, that just released last week its $5 and like .99 cents on the iphone $1.99 at the most. It might be because of the small install base of the vita but still it does'nt make sense to me. As for psp I think they should be $15 at the most and thats me being generous because if they all were $10 I would be buying at least one a week but at $20 bucks each i'd rather save up and get a AAA game instead.



orniletter said:
MentalAlliance said:


Exactly! I don't know how they don't see this opportunity!


It is seriously like talking to a brick wall !

We know for certain that Squeenix isn´t against other publishers bringing their games over here (Dravely Default, Dragon Quest VI and DQ Monsters Joker 2 were all distributed by Nintendo here)...and the translation is already done .

How much would it seriously cost them to get Squeenix to make a native res Vita port and publish it in the West ?

...argh....but late ports of Epic Mickey 2 and Borderlands are apperently better investments than an exclusive Final Fantasy...

Yeah, I mean are they seriously not aware of how much more of a killer app Type-0 would be than late ports? It's honestly beyond me.