By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

So i found smart as for just HK$80 ( US$10) seems like a good deal but the DJ max technika demo made me feel like i need this game. Sadly only one shop has it for $260 ($34) even though its the best edition -_-

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

God Eater 2 Opening video

I like it, despite the bad english ^^. I still haven't decided if I should import this game. Between Sen no Kiseki and Yahari Ore etc... on Vita, Puppeteer, Rain and beyond on ps3, Pokemon and Zelda on 3DS, I probably won't have time to play it till next year. Not to mention games I'm still playing from time to time like Dragon's Crown and Soul Sacrifice. *Sigh* I need more hours in a day lol

If any of you chaps are itching to get your hands on Valhalla Knights 3 and can't wait until Tuesday, Gamestop are selling it early:

http://thevitalounge.net/valhalla-knights-3-releases-early/

Also, here's a video:

D@mnit I could not find any Region 1 Killzone: Mercenary. I was force to buy a Region 3. Then again my net sux for any online play. Now I'm downloading the 1GB patch. lol!

Wait... wait... wait...

SnakeDrake said:
So i found smart as for just HK$80 ( US$10) seems like a good deal but the DJ max technika demo made me feel like i need this game. Sadly only one shop has it for $260 ($34) even though its the best edition -_-

Well.. here in the US is at 50$ physical and digital :/ so 34$ is cheap...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:
SnakeDrake said:

A game this old i expected at least $24 over here. Well they ain't selling a lot of copies maybe i should go for project f instead. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
DemoniOtaku said:
SnakeDrake said:

A game this old i expected at least $24 over here. Well they ain't selling a lot of copies maybe i should go for project f instead. 

This old? This game didn't released this year?.. anyway niche game with low stock don't get sold by less... because the offer is less than the demand.. that happen a lot... but You can wait a little more..

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
SnakeDrake said:
DemoniOtaku said:
SnakeDrake said:

This old? This game didn't released this year?.. anyway niche game with low stock don't get sold by less... because the offer is less than the demand.. that happen a lot... but You can wait a little more..

The game was released last year. Even the very niche games gets release and discounted like every other game over here. 

Some wacky Vita advertisement again. Lol

think-man said:
Any news on the sales of the new Vita?

No idea..don't think it did too well..sony Japan and their moronic timing smh and yea Puppetteer and Rain should have been vita exclusive...this ofcourse is the fault of Shuhei...it's his move. DUMB

@Kresnik: yeah the Reborn one is an odd one. The whole KS has concept art they took from others (legally tho I believe) and they have such a small goal for a huge project like that. People are just too wary to invest money in it

@Noctis: god do I love these commercials tho...can someone tell me what they are saying?

@Nesfe: hey how is Yahari Ore No? Is it any good?

@tiffac: You're in for a treat man :D enjoy

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!