By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:

@Nesfe: hey how is Yahari Ore No? Is it any good?

I have only played through the intro so far ^^".  Though it seems to retain the humor of the anime. I'm planning to go through Yukino, Saki and maybe the teachers route starting tonight when I get back home. From the walkthrough it appears that Totsuka(the feminine tennis guy) also has a route, I'm strangely intrested in it for the laughs, but probably won't go through it.

I should have played through at least one ending of Yahari before starting Legend of Heroes because it's taking all my free time.

Around the Network
NesFe said:

I have only played through the intro so far ^^".  Though it seems to retain the humor of the anime. I'm planning to go through Yukino, Saki and maybe the teachers route starting tonight when I get back home. From the walkthrough it appears that Totsuka(the feminine tennis guy) also has a route, I'm strangely intrested in it for the laughs, but probably won't go through it.

I should have played through at least one ending of Yahari before starting Legend of Heroes because it's taking all my free time.

woah it has a teachers route? God damn it I need to learn Japanese :( and lol at the Totsuka route haha that one should be fun

btw peeps Cosmic Star Heroine hit the goal today

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1596638143/cosmic-star-heroine-sci-fi-spy-rpg-for-pc-mac-ps4

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

@tiffac: You're in for a treat man :D enjoy

I haven't played any FPS in a while. The freaking helghast are killing me. ROFL!

tiffac said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

I haven't played any FPS in a while. The freaking helghast are killing me. ROFL!

haha at what difficulty level?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
tiffac said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Just the Trooper difficulty. I'm thinking I should go down and just play Recruit and then I realize I passed on a lot of Intels too. Gah!

Around the Network
tiffac said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Just the Trooper difficulty. I'm thinking I should go down and just play Recruit and then I realize I passed on a lot of Intels too. Gah!

haha sounds like you just need some practice. No worries about the intel. I missed a bunch of them too in my first playthrough. But later you can pick mission by mission so you can just go back and collect them. The tranquilizer gun really helps with this too

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
tiffac said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

haha sounds like you just need some practice. No worries about the intel. I missed a bunch of them too in my first playthrough. But later you can pick mission by mission so you can just go back and collect them. The tranquilizer gun really helps with this too

Ohhh... thanks for the advice. Yeah I need tons of practice. I've played nothing but JRPGs for like 5 months. So my FPS skills are well non-existance. lol!

Do the Intel give anything special to the story or are they just the usual collectibles for trophies?

tiffac said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Ohhh... thanks for the advice. Yeah I need tons of practice. I've played nothing but JRPGs for like 5 months. So my FPS skills are well non-existance. lol!

Do the Intel give anything special to the story or are they just the usual collectibles for trophies?

Most of the intel give some background info on places and individuals that you encounter on missions. They can be very good reads too. Don't worry some of the intel can be pretty hidden too. and the missions can all be completed in multiple methods including 100% stealth. COllecting all the intel for a mission gives you three unique valor cards too so that helps you build you deck of cards. 

I personally finished the game first and then went back to get the intel I missed later. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Here's WRC4 for the Vita:

Previewer mentions that it's the full game on Vita this time, so I'm guessing it has a career mode?

This may be the racing game I was hoping for to scratch my itch.

IGN shared a quick look at Injustice on Vita: