By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Well it's clearly worthless nonsense if it's not published by a high profile developer! Why are you wasting our time like this? XD

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

This is what happens when hipster indie kids finally play Rez, isn't it?

M.U.G.E.N said:
oh shit got myself banned from gaf for the first time :D Surprised I lasted that long (had a bit of a go at a pc elitist douche)

anywho anyone see this yet?

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/08/23/tecmo-koei-was-seriously-thinking-about-making-zombie-warriors/

What do you think? Good or bad idea? I think it's a good idea because most of the time the 'soldiers' feel like they are dead anyways in these musou games...might as well make em to be zombies

well I think Ninja Gaide Z Yaiba ended up being that idea :/

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

I have no clue if it's been posted but heres some Killzone Mercenaries campaign gameplay from Gamescom.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

KylieDog said:
MikeRox said:

Some interesting pre order prices coming up for the newer Vita games.

Amazon have Rayman Legends and Killzone for £25, then Tearaway is £19.99. The console is now £149.99 solus as well has having the £169.99 mega pack with 10 games and 8gb card.

Invizimals is £22.85 on Shopto.

Looks like Sony might actually properly address the pricing issue in the run up to Christmas this year.

They have realised there is no demand and aren't going to sell is all.  Still not seen a good Vita deal that beats average prices before the price cut announcement.

here in Autralia we had Vita's on sale for between $200-250 all year. after this price cut its rrp is $269.99  so those deals were pretty damn good. before the price cut it was $350 rrp

Around the Network

When are we gunna get word on this JRPG thats being made for the vita? TGS?

So what's pretty much the consensus here over the Vita's presence at Gamescon?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

think-man said:
When are we gunna get word on this JRPG thats being made for the vita? TGS?

RPG's and we dont know when.

So, did you guys see this ? All of 14 Sony WWS working on PS4. Sony Bend is included in the list.

At 58 min in, he says it. Map is show around 59 min in the vid.

Ripped shamelessly from Gaf.  I hope Bend is still working on vita games :(. So what do you guy think, no vita games from Bend ?

Release-wise it's gonna have a pretty good 12 months or so, but I don't see anything that's really going to shift hardware so after that....

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.