By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Don't know if this was announced yet but PS4/VITA are getting the remake of Binding Isaac: Rebirth, with new levels and ways to play.

And also an exclusive title for Vita : Flame Over, it's from the creators of Hungry Giraffe which will include the same mechanics: New levels each time created randomly, plus the ability to create his own levels. It is set to be released by 2014.

Around the Network

Sony's 100% on making PS4 games right now, maybe once the launch is out of the way, they'll look at Vita again, but will Vita still be sold by retail at that point?

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Doom? Doom.

Anyway, although we've heard twat all from Sony recently, I presume they'll continue doing what they did last generation with PSP; and have done a fair bit of with the Vita so far. Contract second-party devs to develop games, sometimes teaming them up with first-party support studios (i.e. xDev; Foster City).

And besides, we know multiple Sony studios have become multiple teams by now. Working on Vita and working on PS4 aren't mutually exclusive.

But anyway, what I came here to say: Shahid was tweeting Lucas Pope a while back about getting Papers, please on Vita, wasn't he? Been playing it all day today. Holy shit; I'd love this game on Vita.

I want DuckTales Remastered on Vita :( just finished it on Hard and now about to find out what this "extreme" difficulty is. Somehow I suspect it's gonna involve finishing the game in 1 credit or worse still, 1 life. >_

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Kresnik said:
Doom? Doom.

Anyway, although we've heard twat all from Sony recently, I presume they'll continue doing what they did last generation with PSP; and have done a fair bit of with the Vita so far. Contract second-party devs to develop games, sometimes teaming them up with first-party support studios (i.e. xDev; Foster City).

And besides, we know multiple Sony studios have become multiple teams by now. Working on Vita and working on PS4 aren't mutually exclusive.

But anyway, what I came here to say: Shahid was tweeting Lucas Pope a while back about getting Papers, please on Vita, wasn't he? Been playing it all day today. Holy shit; I'd love this game on Vita.

Yoshida stated that on this IGN video: http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/08/23/vita-sony-on-ps4-bundle-rumors-triple-a-games-remote-play

Kinda interesting to watch.

Around the Network

lol, I didn't mean to start doom discussions.

I'm probably one of the few people that is very happy with the vita despite not liking most indie games (except Gaucamelee, Mutant Blob, maybe Fez?, and hopefully Cactus Android etc..). I just think they need to have one or two western studios dedicated to vita titles. Hopefully it's like you said, and Bend just has more than one project (more likely vita/Ps4 release).
In other news I impulse bought Dead or Alive 5 plus on vita even though I don't particularly like fighters lol (It was 10$).

MikeRox said:
I want DuckTales Remastered on Vita :(

got my first platinum today =) it was atelier totori plus!!!!!!!!

rutea7 said:
got my first platinum today =) it was atelier totori plus!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

Anybody here close to level 65 in Dragon's Crown? I need a proper team to take down the last boss on hard. The AI is just a bunch of attack drones and beam sponges. :/

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS