By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
badgenome said:
hatmoza said:

yeah but none of them are Persona or Catherine.

Good. You can play some Kenka Bancho like a man instead of that bitch ass girl game.

Your fear of vaginas is always disturbing.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

Speaking of vaginas, when is Flower coming to the Vita?

badgenome said:
hatmoza said:

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

007BondAgent said:
is this old?

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/07/15/hatsune-miku-project-diva-f-for-ps-vita-rated-by-the-esrb/

is recent..from yesterday! Pretty great new! thanks!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

badgenome said:
hatmoza said:

Respect the game, blame the otaku. 

Around the Network

Might as well post it here too (since I need to retag this thread anyway):

http://operationrainfall.com/vote-to-localize-sega-konami-polls/

A few PSP games in the polls for localisation at Operation Rainfall (Suikoden; Valkyria Chronicles; Shining Hearts). And some Yakuza-shaped stuff for Badger.

P.S. Not sure how I feel about Chronos Materia. That battle system looks weird; takes up way too much of the screen.

Kresnik said:
Might as well post it here too (since I need to retag this thread anyway):

http://operationrainfall.com/vote-to-localize-sega-konami-polls/

A few PSP games in the polls for localisation at Operation Rainfall (Suikoden; Valkyria Chronicles; Shining Hearts). And some Yakuza-shaped stuff for Badger.

P.S. Not sure how I feel about Chronos Materia. That battle system looks weird; takes up way too much of the screen.

Voted for Suikoden (loved Suikoden 2) and Valkyria Chronicles III, but I would be happier to see both games as PS Vita natives title (trophy support, dual sticks etc).

I read a very interesting post on VitaGAF today.  Just gonna share it here.  It's not saying any games that are actually coming to Vita, but I think it's interesting bringing up things that we could start suggesting to Shahid or something that might work on Vita.  My two picks are Sattelite Reign & Stonehearth:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=70807561&postcount=3345

I’m on the fence with Kickstarter; a lot of promises, a lot of hyperbole but, so far, not a huge amount to show for it. Some of the successful PC Kickstarters are starting to bear fruit, so there’s cause for optimism. We know that Sony are looking into adding PS4/Vita as stretch goals on a number of projects (one or two I’ll address in this post) so why not a few more? Here’s a list of fully funded, or currently being pitched titles that I think might be a good fit.

Need Funding

Liege

I know this was posted earlier - but here it is again in case some of you missed it. This has already been approved by Sony and has added a PS4/Vita stretch goal already. 

“Story, Tactics, and Art. A modern re-imagining of the classic 16-bit RPG.”

Legend of Iya

Gorgeous art, wonderful animation and it scratches that genre itch.

It feels like we’re constantly discussing two genres in this thread; roguelikes and metroidvanias. We have Spelunky coming shortly, with one or two others to satisfy the first, but I’ve been dying to play a good Metroidvania since, well, Metroid Prime. (Hyperbole – Guacamelee was pretty good too.)

“An epic metroidvania adventure built of beautiful pixels.”

Satellite Reign

This is more of a “Oh please based Shahid I don’t even know if the Vita could run it but it looks fucking awesome” type of pitch.

What I said before about the two genres we discuss being roguelikes and metroidvanias? Yeah well, include strategy in it as well! Because this looks and sounds wonderful, and in an age where we chuck shit loads of money at boring point and click games, this has been neglected – get on it Sony. Thank me later.

“A real-time, class-based strategy game, set in an open world cyberpunk city, from the creator of Syndicate Wars.”

Monochroma

I know what you're thinking "But Moobabe; another stylised platformer? I'm tired of this bullsh.." Well, shut up and listen! “Limbo meets Ico” is how it’s described in the pitch video, and it looks pretty remarkable. No written words, no spoken words, nothing.

"A cinematic puzzle platformer about being a kid and caring for a little brother in a chilling 1950s dystopia."

Stonehearth

The final Kickstarter game for this post, and the only one fully funded. We need to realise we might not be getting Minecraft any time soon on our system. Does it suck? Maybe. But it also gives other titles a chance to shine. Like this one;

"A sandbox strategy game with town building, crafting, and epic battles!"

The aesthetic of Minecraft just on a grander scale, and with co-op and PvP this could be perfect for a #YOPO type of deal.

voted for VC3 and Suikoden

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I was just looking at Liege on Kickstarter. Strictly visually I think it looks fantastic; for me it's the update-to-retro-2d-rpg-visuals-that-doesn't-look-like-garbage holy grail that a lot of other indies have been trying to unearth. Their stretch goal for PS4/Vita versions looks difficult to hit though, it's 20k away with 12 days left, and they're at 32k right now. 

And this gave me a good laugh on their homepage-

"tl;dr: War epic for grown folk. Think more GoT, less FFXIII"