By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.56%

11-20 109 18.70%

21-30 69 11.84%

30+ 214 36.71%

Total:576
RafaelOrix said:

Dragon’s Dogma Quest, A 2D Online-Only RPG, Is Heading To Vita

By Ishaan . June 4, 2013 . 7:29pm

0   2   0    Share5

Dragon’s Dogma Quest is headed to the PlayStation Vita in Japan this Fall, this week’s issue of Famitsu reveals. Before you get too excited, though, note that this is a free-to-play, online-only 2D RPG.

This week’s issue of Famitsu magazine (via: Game Jouhou) says Dragon’s Dogma Quest has over 150 jobs and is a RPG where you have fun defeating small-fry enemies.

Players can explore dungeons, towns, villages, and take on many sub quests. You bring a pawn with you and can team up with up to four friends, so one party can have a maximum of eight characters.

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/04/dragons-dogma-quest-a-2d-online-only-rpg-is-heading-to-vita/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+siliconera%2FMkOc+%28Siliconera%29

I hate CAPCOM from a bottom of my heart. Can't they make something worth playing for Vita?

Around the Network

Well that Dragon Dogma Quest may turn out to be crap, but it's also the first game from Capcom that is not a port of a fighting game and I to be honest did not expect even that from them. I thought they won't support the Vita with any new releases, so I think that may be a good sign of better things to come.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Watch that be Shahid's big new 3rd party game :p

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Heavenly_King said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Soul Sacrifice 45 hours+ and counting

holy shit at 9 star avalon pacts tho 0_0 Some of these seem impossible with two AI partners..two illecebra's are just so damn tough :(

This game intended to be played with other people.   there are some missions that even with 4 people in high level that can be a pain in the a$$, like the one in which you fight 2 Illicebras.   And you need to fight them twice in order to get the save / sacrifice mission it unlocks.

I have platinum the game 3+ weeks ago 80hrs :)

niiiice :D I'm actually considering going for the plat too. right now I have 80% of the trophies. 

Finally beat illecebra twins mission...twice. phew glad that's done and out of the way. One more mission left in Pentinence and also did like 3 missions in recursion..this game is so damn addicting. Haven't touched my PS3 in a long time 0_o

I must be close to 55-60 hours now

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

RafaelOrix said:

Dragon’s Dogma Quest, A 2D Online-Only RPG, Is Heading To Vita

By Ishaan . June 4, 2013 . 7:29pm

0   2   0    Share5

Dragon’s Dogma Quest is headed to the PlayStation Vita in Japan this Fall, this week’s issue of Famitsu reveals. Before you get too excited, though, note that this is a free-to-play, online-only 2D RPG.

This week’s issue of Famitsu magazine (via: Game Jouhou) says Dragon’s Dogma Quest has over 150 jobs and is a RPG where you have fun defeating small-fry enemies.

Players can explore dungeons, towns, villages, and take on many sub quests. You bring a pawn with you and can team up with up to four friends, so one party can have a maximum of eight characters.

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/04/dragons-dogma-quest-a-2d-online-only-rpg-is-heading-to-vita/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+siliconera%2FMkOc+%28Siliconera%29

Does Capcom hate Vita that much ? Why wasting a good ip ,time developping when it's sure to be a crappy game ? Just to mention that we still have some vita title ..

Around the Network

PSN EU:

Coconut Dodge Revitalised and rayman legends, free for PS+, available on Vita store via search!.
and http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/06/05/psp-sale-starts-today-killzone-lbp-gow-motorstorm-more-discounted/

New characters announced for J-Stars Victory VS: Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach and Himura Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin.

Tom3k said:

I hate CAPCOM from a bottom of my heart. Can't they make something worth playing?

Fixed

Is it just me, or did Soul Sacrifice's last few updates give it a graphical boost, made the camera a bit tighter, and add in some UI helpers?!

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

RafaelOrix said:

Dragon's Dogma Quest is headed to Playstation Vita in Japan this fall

Yayyyy.

RafaelOrix said:

Free to-play, online only 2D RPG

Boooooo.