By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Has anyone else been waiting for a Yu-Gi-Oh game to be released on vita ? I thought that since they made easy money on PSP they could just move to Vita but meh, it was announced for 3DS.. I hope they make it with Online modes.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

Need Funding

Liege

I know this was posted earlier - but here it is again in case some of you missed it. This has already been approved by Sony and has added a PS4/Vita stretch goal already. 

“Story, Tactics, and Art. A modern re-imagining of the classic 16-bit RPG.”

Satellite Reign

This is more of a “Oh please based Shahid I don’t even know if the Vita could run it but it looks fucking awesome” type of pitch.

What I said before about the two genres we discuss being roguelikes and metroidvanias? Yeah well, include strategy in it as well! Because this looks and sounds wonderful, and in an age where we chuck shit loads of money at boring point and click games, this has been neglected – get on it Sony. Thank me later.

“A real-time, class-based strategy game, set in an open world cyberpunk city, from the creator of Syndicate Wars.”

Monochroma

I know what you're thinking "But Moobabe; another stylised platformer? I'm tired of this bullsh.." Well, shut up and listen! “Limbo meets Ico” is how it’s described in the pitch video, and it looks pretty remarkable. No written words, no spoken words, nothing.

"A cinematic puzzle platformer about being a kid and caring for a little brother in a chilling 1950s dystopia."

1. Liege

C'mon that is greenhills  from Suikoden II. 

2. Satellite reign

looks very interesting and looks intriguing

3. Monochroma

Looks great. 

Stonehearth I would buy in an instant! Looks awesome and actually appeals more to me than Minecraft.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

I voted for Suikoden and Shining Hearts. Both Jrpgs I would love to see over here, I wouldve voted VC3 but I still have not even played VC2 yet:/ Yakuza 5 would be nice but we probably wouldn't see that game until holiday 2014 due to the amount of text in that game that would need translation.

I'm thinking of backing Liege actually. I'd like it to reach the stretch goal and it does look very good.

I think Stonehearth is my favourite thing there, though. I'd really like that to come to Vita, but yeah... how can we make it happen? Other than pestering Shahid; I guess it's just up to the developers once they finish the PC port.

I will be backing Satellite Reign regardless of where it ends up though. Spiritual successor to Syndicate Wars is worth it on any platform.

Regarding Operation Rainfall, both Suikoden & Valkyria Chronicles seem to be losing ground unfortunately. I don't mind so much with Valkryia because there is a fan translation coming; and Yakuza 5 is a decent game to lose out to. But Beyond the Labyrinth just looks dreadful. I read a description of the game and it sounded super-cool; then I watched a gameplay video and it looked utter trite. Oh well. I guess nothing is likely to come of it anyway.

Around the Network
SnowPrince said:
Has anyone else been waiting for a Yu-Gi-Oh game to be released on vita ? I thought that since they made easy money on PSP they could just move to Vita but meh, it was announced for 3DS.. I hope they make it with Online modes.

I've been dying for a trading card game since I bought my vita. Still can't beleive there is no Yu-Gi-Oh! or Magic game on vita. How much would it freaking cost them to port them anyway? Such games are perfect for a handheld, especially for high scholl students.

Ended up buying Uncharted: Fight for Fortune and had a blast. Nowhere near yugi/Magic kind of level of depth, but fun nonetheless.

MikeRox said:
Stonehearth I would buy in an instant! Looks awesome and actually appeals more to me than Minecraft.

it looks more appealing because it doey not look lime shit like minecraft does.

I still try to figure out why voxels are going the opposite way of progress.Outcast was released 15 years ago with a voxel engine(at that time i thought this is the future of gaming) and it still looks 10x better than minecraft ir 3dot heroes(great game but causes eyecancer)

satellite reign reminds me a little bit of syndicate.

SxyxS said:
MikeRox said:

it looks more appealing because it doey not look lime shit like minecraft does.

I still try to figure out why voxels are going the opposite way of progress.Outcast was released 15 years ago with a voxel engine(at that time i thought this is the future of gaming) and it still looks 10x better than minecraft ir 3dot heroes(great game but causes eyecancer)

satellite reign reminds me a little bit of syndicate.

I grew up in a time when games looked like this....

Minecraft looks pretty good to me :p

And those games took like 30+ minutes to load off that damn cassette... hoping you didn't get R: Tape Loading Error :P

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

SnowPrince said:

yeah, i really wanted yu-gi-oh on vita too =(