By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
darkknightkryta said:
So I just found out there's no way to backup your Vita saves without saving the entire game O_O

another reason to get PS+ so that you can back up your stuff on the cloud ;)

Around the Network

I think the value of Atlus and their titles are not reflected in the sales numbers. They have a good amlunt of fans that will follow them closely. If a single platform holder gets to own them they will also have that fanbase. However I don't think a platform holder will get them. Most likely some third party publisher will snatch them up or a non-gaming related entity.

They will compliment sony's need for a more expanded first party in Japan tho..but I doubt it will happen

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I'm sure Atlus is worth quite alot, not only because of the games but because of the anime licences. SMT anime seems popular in Japan. They just recently did one for Devil Survivor 2 and its quite good.

I only care about persona from them, but i think theres a big chance Nintendo will grab them since they have colaborations in progress with them. SMT x Fire Emblem. Its an important exclusive for them, so i dont see them letting Sony get their hands on them.
Whatever happens, i just hope we can continue to see their games be brought over to the west.

That's a good point about the anime..didn't think of that

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Well, I ended up buying Peace Walker & Sonic Rivals 2 from the PSP sale as well. And Spyro Trilogy (o/) to play on Vita.

My wallet hates Sony at the moment. Which is how it felt about Valve this time last year.

Around the Network
Nem said:
I'm sure Atlus is worth quite alot, not only because of the games but because of the anime licences. SMT anime seems popular in Japan. They just recently did one for Devil Survivor 2 and its quite good.

I only care about persona from them, but i think theres a big chance Nintendo will grab them since they have colaborations in progress with them. SMT x Fire Emblem. Its an important exclusive for them, so i dont see them letting Sony get their hands on them.
Whatever happens, i just hope we can continue to see their games be brought over to the west.

Nintendo will also be looking for additional content for the Wii U particularly that'll help shift consoles and they have a big stash of cash just waiting to be spent on such a possibility.

I'd be gutted if Nintendo bought Atlus out purely because it'd mean no more Persona for Vita. But at the same time, the possibilities of their games on Wii U could be quite exciting.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Yea, I wouldnt mind either Nintendo or Sony buying them up. I would be interested seeing what they do with the series on Wii U. However I hope that Sony would buy them seeing as how Sony could use a good Jrpg studio since Nintendo already has Monolith Soft.

I honestly don't see Nintendo buying Atlus. Atlus games even though are available on Nintendo platforms, don't strike me as "family" oriented entertainment Nintendo tends to produce.

Sleepyprince said:
"Atlas would be extremely beneficial to be fully owned by Sony. Which of course means it'll never happen."

Won't happen because Sony will gain nothing from them. They're make niche game only buyed by a very few. It's already a miracle they could have survived for such a long time by making game that almost nobody care about... Even Demon soul's is not really worth saving them for Sony.

Persona is on par with Hot Shots Golf saleswise which is Sony's second largest Japanese franchise. They've made much worse investments.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Toukiden limited edition unboxing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF6WFT9q2rc

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share