By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
BlowoverKing said:
IDK if it's too early but what do you guys think Soul Sacrifice's first week sales are going to be in NA and EU? I think:

55k NA
32k EU

hope its more but looking at other games similar to SS I think this may be a bit high.

100k NA

80k EU

I'm very optimist...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

EU:30k
USA:70k-80k

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Combined 100k

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

I'd really like it to reach 150 combined sales. This game needs to sell well. Best game I've played out side of persona so far this year.

Just looked at US pre-order chart and its at 41k so my NA prediction is probably wrong but I think 32k EU is just right.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Around the Network

SS will reach 500k worldwide with christmas. Which is a very good thing compared to others games like that

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

wow i must be very pesemistic towards SS sales. i was guessing 80-85k combined. btw lifetime WW im hoping it raches 500k+, would be a good start for a new franchise like SS

Im hoping at least 100k eventually. I think it will be considered a success if it reaches that

From GAF.

Muramasa official PR Twitter account just twitted that the PS Vita version of Muramasa has sold over 100K copies (total units shipped + total downloads) in Japan.

That's really fantastic.