By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

never heard of this game but i've preordered it as i like this genre.
hope it is good

Around the Network
badgenome said:
huiii said:

I just finished persona 4 and... wow. That's all i can really say right now. Game was amazing. 

I don't think i got true ending though. I got a good ending all right but i still had to return to the city after beating marie. I want to try again and get the true one this time but it took me 70+ hours to beat it and with SS and exams comming up i don't think i'll have the time for it anytime soon...

btw. what exactly does decide which ending you get?

Did you see the epilogue? If so, I guess that'd be considered the "true" ending. You get it by maxing out the Aeon S. Link and doing Marie's dungeon, which it sounds like you did.

Epiloge? do you mean seeing off all my friends and them running after my train when it leaves.

I did max marie's S. Link and her dungeon, but i read something about izanagi's true form and haveing to fight margret, which i didn't get. I assume that if i didn't get my personas true form i must have missed something and not have gotten the "best" ending.

huiii said:

Epiloge? do you mean seeing off all my friends and them running after my train when it leaves.

I did max marie's S. Link and her dungeon, but i read something about izanagi's true form and haveing to fight margret, which i didn't get. I assume that if i didn't get my personas true form i must have missed something and not have gotten the "best" ending.

Oh... yeah. I forgot you can just leave at the end. You don't have to fight Margaret to get the true ending, but you do have to go back to the food court at Junes to trigger another event.

huiii said:

I just finished persona 4 and... wow. That's all i can really say right now. Game was amazing. 

I don't think i got true ending though. I got a good ending all right but i still had to return to the city after beating marie. I want to try again and get the true one this time but it took me 70+ hours to beat it and with SS and exams comming up i don't think i'll have the time for it anytime soon...

btw. what exactly does decide which ending you get?

Congrats man. I'll explain the endings.

Normal Ending
On the last day, you say goodbye to your friends individually, you progress to the next day and then leave on the train.

True Ending
On the last day, you say goodbye to your friends individually but then refuse to go back to Dojima's house. You go to Junes instead to talk to the gang. You realise there are still loose ends and that the TV world isn't safe, you go inside and complete the final dungeon. When you come out of the TV world, it's exactly the same as the normal ending after that.

Golden Ending
If you maxed Marie and did her dungeon, you'll get the summer epilogue after the true ending. It might work for the normal ending too but I'm not sure.

I got the true ending followed by the golden epilogue. As great as the epilogue was, I wish they had kept it seperate from the ending and just gone straight into the credits like it did in the PS2 version which I saw on Youtube after. Having it jump to the Golden ending so quickly didn't let the fact that he was leaving Inaba sink in. The original version of 'Never More' is more fitting too. I felt the whole ending sequence could have been done a bit better to be honest.

badgenome said:
huiii said:

Oh... yeah. I forgot you can just leave at the end. You don't have to fight Margaret to get the true ending, but you do have to go back to the food court at Junes to trigger another event.

Let me guess, i probably have to max out margreths S. Link for that? Cause i just reloaded the save from after beating marie and it doesn't give me the option to do anything much. Goes straight to valentines day and after that to "makeing memories powerpoint" and after that i have to leave.

Oh well i'm going to bed now... I'll try again tomorow. Thanks.

Edit: i just saw brenduds post. So i got the normal ending. regarding the above i guess going to the fooc court to say goodbye to youske and teddy didn't count..

thanks to both of you

Around the Network
huiii said:

Let me guess, i probably have to max out margreths S. Link for that? Cause i just reloaded the save from after beating marie and it doesn't give me the option to do anything much. Goes straight to valentines day and after that to "makeing memories powerpoint" and after that i have to leave.

No, you don't have to do anything extra. Just make sure you talk to every single person, then when it asks you if you want to go home, say, "No." Go to Junes and try to go to the food court. Say, "I have unfinished business." Then go talk to Dojima and Nanako at the flood plains.

Edit: Whoops, didn't see brendude already said it!

huiii said:

Edit: i just saw brenduds post. So i got the normal ending. regarding the above i guess going to the fooc court to say goodbye to youske and teddy didn't count..

thanks to both of you

Don't worry, that's what's supposed to happen (it was tragic watching the game skip to March). I never even ranked up Margaret. You don't have to defeat her either, infact you can only do that in your second playthrough I believe.

Here a decent review of Legends of War

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSUSBL_b6oA

might get it sometime down the line since its gameplay reminds me of xcom

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

brendude13 said:

Don't worry, that's what's supposed to happen (it was tragic watching the game skip to March). I never even ranked up Margaret. You don't have to defeat her either, infact you can only do that in your second playthrough I believe.

badgenome said:

No, you don't have to do anything extra. Just make sure you talk to every single person, then when it asks you if you want to go home, say, "No." Go to Junes and try to go to the food court. Say, "I have unfinished business." Then go talk to Dojima and Nanako at the flood plains.

Edit: Whoops, didn't see brendude already said it!

Ok thanks guys i managed to trigger it, gonna finish it tomorow. Gotta go to sleep now.

SnakeDrake said:
Here a decent review of Legends of War

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSUSBL_b6oA

might get it sometime down the line since its gameplay reminds me of xcom

That's not the same game as the Vita version, I don't think.  At least if you look at the boxes:

They have different publishers in the bottom corner.  But it's so hard to get any information on these titles, so idk really :P