By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
naruball said:
Scisca said:
Kresnik said:
Scisca said:
Why is Legends of War still not up on the PS Store? I want this game :/ Thought that the legal deals with Vita games forced all games to be put on PS Store.

I've wondered that myself actually.  Is it the first Vita game which is unavailable on the store?  Seems like.

You can import it, but I'd guess it'll be pretty pricey =/

I don't have to import it, I've seen it in my country for 40 Euro, but I go 100% digital on my Vita, so I want it on the PS Store. They better put it there soon!

Is this the first game so far that has been released and is not available on the store?

The first that I know of.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network
Scisca said:
naruball said:
Scisca said:
Kresnik said:
Scisca said:
Why is Legends of War still not up on the PS Store? I want this game :/ Thought that the legal deals with Vita games forced all games to be put on PS Store.

I've wondered that myself actually.  Is it the first Vita game which is unavailable on the store?  Seems like.

I don't have to import it, I've seen it in my country for 40 Euro, but I go 100% digital on my Vita, so I want it on the PS Store. They better put it there soon!

Is this the first game so far that has been released and is not available on the store?

Try using the search or check the psp section. Maybe even Sony themselves dont know this game even exist

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Scisca said:
naruball said:
Scisca said:
Kresnik said:
Scisca said:

Try using the search or check the psp section. Maybe even Sony themselves dont know this game even exist

Only the PSP game is there and at a ridiculous price by the way.

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

Kresnik said:

If anyone was thinking of downloading Soul Sac, that's how much memory card space you'll need (from GiantBomb).

Thanks for posting this. I only have 2gigs left on my 32g card. After seeing this I just preordered from Best Buy.com.  Here's hoping I get it on Tuesday!

Tifa got MOVES!

Does anybody else feel that Atlus games would do much better on the Vita? I mean just look at Persona 4: Golden sales. That alone beats the sales of any game Atlus has put out for the 3ds lol. I think the Atlus fanbase is on Vita and that we would see a much better SMT game on the Vita. Not hating the 3ds because obviously I have one.

Around the Network
KingKazuma34 said:
Does anybody else feel that Atlus games would do much better on the Vita? I mean just look at Persona 4: Golden sales. That alone beats the sales of any game Atlus has put out for the 3ds lol. I think the Atlus fanbase is on Vita and that we would see a much better SMT game on the Vita. Not hating the 3ds because obviously I have one.

Agreed. I hope we get Persona 5. It would also be awesome if they ported SMT4 and all other SMT games. Would be awesome to have all SMT games on Vita :)

Only want the 3DS SMT games if they are going to update the graphics and combat system as well. I am not usually one to complain too much about this on a handheld game, but god do I hate turnbased games in 1st person View. P5 on Vita would be great too.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

lol im the same forevercloud3000, i refuse to play some games because of the BS 1st person battles

Kresnik said:
Scisca said:

Mud took a good few weeks to appear on the store too and that was pqube as well.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Sword of Rapier(PSM RPG) will be released in May.

http://www.pspminis.com/11295/sword-of-rapier-releasing-in-may/

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!