By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I remember when the SoulSac demo came out for Japan, at first it wasn't actually "available" on the PSN. It wasn't in the new contents list, and didn't show up under the demos. We actually had to manually use the search and type in the name. They fixed it pretty fast though...

Around the Network
BaldrSkies said:
I remember when the SoulSac demo came out for Japan, at first it wasn't actually "available" on the PSN. It wasn't in the new contents list, and didn't show up under the demos. We actually had to manually use the search and type in the name. They fixed it pretty fast though...

I tried searching for it while I was connected to PS Store, sadly it wasn't there!

I'M IN!!!!

Still no SS. :/

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

WFT it's 9 already. When is the update!

10PM EST and I am still waiting...

Seems only sacrificie being done tonight is my time.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
10PM EST and I am still waiting...

Seems only sacrificie being done tonight is my time.

Lol true! Still waiting fod it, can't hold much longer as it is 11pm already and I have to wake up early.

wait so when is the EU SoulSac demo going to be up (roughly)?? living in Australia makes this shit confusing

ktay95 said:
wait so when is the EU SoulSac demo going to be up (roughly)?? living in Australia makes this shit confusing

Perhaps tomorrow about this time or even earlier. However I'm not used to how EU store works.

It is beyond appalling that it is now 10:30 in VA and not only is the PS Store still not updated but is currently undergoing maintenance. Pathetic! Why even say the store updates on Tuesday if it literally is never done till almost the next day?!?! They should either correct this and have it fully updated by 10AM(the time the avg store opens) Mid US time or just admit the updates are really on Wed :(

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

http://gematsu.com/2013/04/xblaze-coming-to-playstation-3-and-ps-vita

April 16, 2013 / 10:03 PM EDT / Sal Romano (@salromano)

Xblaze, Arc System Works’ Tokyo Game Show-unveiled adventure project is a PlayStation 3 and PS Vita game coming July 25 in Japan, the latest Famitsu reveals. 

The Mori Toshimichi-produced game will include characters like protagonist Kagari Touya (voiced by Yukitoshi Kikuchi), Es (voiced by Ayaka Fukuhara), Himezuru Hinata (voiced by Rei Mochizuki), Kuon Gramred Shutleheim (voiced by Yui Kondou), and Amano Hokosakamei (voiced by Inori Minase).