By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
TrevDaRev said:
Anyone else encounter a weird glitch with the folders? It happens when you try moving a file into a folder, it appears to just delete the file? Luckily it was apps that I was moving and not full games.

Mine is fine, I think it's your system glitching. I have everything in folders and nothing disappeared. Try checking the community page on playstations site. 

ohh I noticed a issue with the update. Well hopefully not just my system. but sometimes the system won't wake up from sleep mode since last night, twice so far and i had to reset it. 

Ohh and the game card thing wasn't stealth, they said it on PSblog and its in the update notes before downloading, a actual hidden feature, is the option to now have your PS Vita use Wifi while in sleep mode so now it won't turn off the wifi when not downloading and then turn back on like 30 secs after wake. Its in power options

another hidden feature 99% of vita owners didn't notice. You had to either have the friends list or be in a application/game using the PSN to be signed in before this update. But now once your signed in, your signed in, even if no apps are open, and you don't see the connecting to psn crap all the time now on the friends, cause its already signed in :)

Around the Network

videoplayback is a great thing cause they still haven't released the youtube app in my country... also i'm loving the folders.

I just got a copy of sly today and the game is great! My only trouble is the camera, but i seem to be getting used to it.

But man i just took a look at the psn price of it and had to realize it's 10$ less digitaly... Seems to be a trend here with vita games allmost all are less expensive on psn
Stupid memory cards... I have 16 gig and it's nowhere near enough. This and my friend borowing my games is my only reason for buying physical anymore. N
Need to try out that MGS Hd collection so i can make some space.

@teflon02 thanks i'm gonna give these sites a try

Does anyone know if we've got a timeframe for invizimal release?
I'm sort of excited for the game but i have a backlog to clear and there's way to many good games comming out this year.

Guilty Gear incoming:

The Frobisher Says Mega fun Pack DLC is releasing for NA next week which will include 15 new mini games.($1.99)
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/04/10/frobisher-says-mega-fun-pack-adds-15-new-mini-games-out-tuesday/

BUY IT!! This is actually one of my favourite psvita games thanks to the 2-6 player mode. It's such a fun game and it's just 100% weird and fun.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

Did they ever add those trophies for Froshiber in the US?

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:
Did they ever add those trophies for Froshiber in the US?

I think they did that recently. Like late March.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

badgenome said:

Guilty Gear incoming:

Dunno how legit that is, but its good news. Been holding back on getting the psp version to get it.

Nem said:

Dunno how legit that is, but its good news. Been holding back on getting the psp version to get it.

It was posted by Arc System Works' official account, so pretty legit.

badgenome said:
Nem said:

It was posted by Arc System Works' official account, so pretty legit.

Awesome.