By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

So I guess with folders it's now possible to store 1000 items rather than the 100 as before? Each folder can store 10 items so 100 folders x 10 items = 1000... NEED BIGGER MEMORY CARDS NOW.

Around the Network
BaldrSkies said:
So I guess with folders it's now possible to store 1000 items rather than the 100 as before? Each folder can store 10 items so 100 folders x 10 items = 1000... NEED BIGGER MEMORY CARDS NOW.

No, the limit is still 100, i don't know why.

So I love a new ninja'd feature. Now by the time it displays what game cartridge you have in.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

NesFe said:
I can't stress enough how beautiful Muramasa looks on the vita. Every time I enter a new area, I spend a minute or so looking at the environment. People who didn't get this for the Wii, should definitely buy it when it comes out. The game got me more excited for Dragon's Crown.

I'm surely getting it, but waiting for the Aksys release.

NesFe said:

I'm still waiting to see if Demon Gaze gets localised before importing it, because I spent a lot on imports this year ( Zero no Kiseki, Tales of Hearts R, Senran Kagura and Muramasa so far) and I still want to import Sen no Kiseki and maybe Mind=0. Thank god I'm only interested in The last of Us on ps3 and nothing on 3DS(till Megami tensi comes out).

The soundtrack in Muramasa surprised me. I am not usually into soundtracks , as in I don't care or pay attention to it, but I really like it in Muramasa. 

Pervert!

Its been a while since I've been here. Really busy with the licensure exam coming up in less than a month. Anyways, just logged on to say that..

Senran Kagura Shinovi Vs is one hell of a great game! Underneath all that fan service , its one damn fun game. Its like Dynasty Warriors but with air combos and a faster pace. My only regrets are that I can only afford to play an hour max a day and that It cost me $130 or so to import it a few weeks ago. 

To anyone who is on the fence about this game, its worth importing. Sure, you'll miss most of the story, but there are translation guides around the web that can help you understand the story, Plus the menus arent all that complicated. Luckily I know the words yes, no, new game and continue/load in katakana ahahahaha

Its a great game and loads of fun. Only issue I have with it is that once you jump, it feels very floaty or something. 

That is all.

Around the Network

So... anyone else having trouble with the Contents Manager Assistant (for PC) connecting to Vita after the new system update? It seems they didn't release an update for the software yet -.-

Edit: Finally updated!

downloading Virtue's Last Reward (PS Plus EU). 15 min. left :)

Got everything downloaded now :)

Virtues's Last Reward,Table Mini Golf and Guacamalee!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Mmmfishtacos said:
RafaelOrix said:
Mmmfishtacos said:
videos load right from the web page now! no jumping need to turn on the youtube app.

Awesome news!

Yeah, my prof reading skills suck! lol, I meant to say, no need to turn on the youtube app, or no need to jump into youtube.

Well, you actually managed to communicate so you achieved your objective lol. And that's the most important thing when communicating.

Oh, the video support on the browser works much much better than I expected.

Atelier Totori Plus finally has a couple of reviews up for anyone interested in it:

IGN (7.8) - http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/04/09/atelier-totori-plus-the-adventurer-of-arland-review

Gaming Age (A-) - http://www.gaming-age.com/2013/04/atelier-totori-the-adventurer-of-arland-plus-review-for-ps-vita/

Guacamelee is also sitting on 90 meta at the minute - http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-vita/guacamelee!