By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Tearaway available this october !

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

Excellent :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

KylieDog said:
kivi95 said:
KylieDog said:
Not looking good for FF on Vita, they are indeed splitting X and X-2 apart.

Ofourse the are splitting them. They are WAY to big to fit on 1 vita cart.

Metal Gear managed it, besides just use two carts, bug Sony for a larger cart or at worst slip a code for the other in with it, assuming the even get physical release.

MGS HD on Physical for Vita have two carts?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/03/22/telltales-the-walking-dead-coming-to-playstation-vita
Today, IGN can confirm that season one of Telltale’s The Walking Dead will be coming to PlayStation Vita this year.

In an interview with PlayStation’s Director of Product Planning and Platform Software Innovation Don Mesa, it was revealed that Telltale’s critical and commercial smash-hit adventure series would migrate to Sony’s new handheld.

“Having [a studio] like Telltale, a very successful indie developer, coming in to support us sends a strong message,” Mesa told IGN in an extensive interview about all things PlayStation Vita.

In talking about how the Vita could offer unique experiences, Mesa continued speaking about the Vita iteration of the game. "Again, a good example is with The Walking Dead. We think that the emotion and the immersive experiences you're going to get there, wherever you're sitting, if you're in your living room and playing on your Vita or sitting at a café or at the bus stop and playing this, you get that shock or fright. I think that's going to be important. That's what we want to deliver as you're playing."

The release window for The Walking Dead season one on PlayStation Vita has yet to be determined. It’s also unclear if it will be released episodically – as it was on PS3 – or all at once. However, you can rest assured that it’s coming.

badgenome said:
Sal.Paradise said:

IT'S VALKYRIA CHRONICLES 4 MOTHERFUCKER REV UP THAT JAPANESE-FOR-BEGINNERS TEXTBOOK

Valkyria Duel coming to PS3/Vita AT BEST.

I'd still be pumped.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
Andrespetmonkey said:
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/03/22/telltales-the-walking-dead-coming-to-playstation-vita
Today, IGN can confirm that season one of Telltale’s The Walking Dead will be coming to PlayStation Vita this year.

Welcome to 4 pages ago, AndresPetSloth!

(Just kidding.  Were you pleased to hear this news?)

Kresnik said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

Welcome to 4 pages ago, AndresPetSloth!

(Just kidding.  Were you pleased to hear this news?)

thought it was mildly interesting... gives hope for future TT support (season 2 cross buy?)

Did you see that game Gravity days or something? Looks awesome, maybe day one buy for me.

Am i the only one interested in Toukiden ? We got a lot of screens, again, on the officiel site, the visuals are so good !

Take a look at these ones

Aerys said:
Am i the only one interested in Toukiden ? We got a lot of screens on the officiel site, the visual are so good !

It looks like a very cool game.  Visually it's got an interesting style.

But I just find the hunting genre soooo boring.  Two Monster Hunter games + God Eater have almost put me off it for life.  I'm hopeful Soul Sacrifice won't rely too heavily on repeating areas over and over and over and will have some semblance of a decent story.

Kresnik said:
Aerys said:
Am i the only one interested in Toukiden ? We got a lot of screens on the officiel site, the visual are so good !

It looks like a very cool game.  Visually it's got an interesting style.

But I just find the hunting genre soooo boring.  Two Monster Hunter games + God Eater have almost put me off it for life.  I'm hopeful Soul Sacrifice won't rely too heavily on repeating areas over and over and over and will have some semblance of a decent story.

Never tried GE but yeah, after 30h on MH, i understand your impression, that was really boring, but i think Toukiden will be diferent, the beauty game just hyped me :)

About Soul Sacrifice, even if its repeating some areas, there is a real good story taking 15-20h to complete + the side avalon quests you make alone or with friends if you want, the story and the music, qualities which make a big difference with PSO or MH lke, so even if you dont like this kind of games, you should be able to enjoy Soul Sacrifice.