By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Kresnik said:

Terraria coming to Vita soon; news next week?

Oh this is great and it won't take long before we know it.

M.U.G.E.N said:
I can not be more sincere when I say I LOVE these past two months...one day I rant on like crazy how I'm pissed at sony and BAM

You should complain moar! I mean, when I asked for western support the next day we discovered Epic Mickey 2 was coming to PS Vita ;/

Around the Network

Capcom seriously has some "Vita issues"... Duck Tales, Dungeons & Dragons, Darkstalkers... All remakes... Nothing on Vita. 

Tom3k said:

Capcom seriously has some "Vita issues"... Duck Tales, Dungeons & Dragons, Darkstalkers... All remakes... Nothing on Vita. 

Any of those coming to 3DS, though?

RafaelOrix said:

Nope, home consoles. But seriously how more expensive would have been if they expanded those games to Vita as well?

Tom3k said:

RafaelOrix said:

Nope, home consoles. But seriously how more expensive would have been if they expanded those games to Vita as well?

So true, imo that would be well worth it! I'm starting to think Capcom isn't happy with handhelds in general and they only pushed a few titles on 3DS because of Nintendo.

Around the Network

Capcom dont like handhels?? two words, MONSTER HUNTER

ktay95 said:
Capcom dont like handhels?? two words, MONSTER HUNTER

Basically the only thing left for handhelds right now from them. There is something weird happening within that company lol

Question for everyone here, how many physical Vita games do you own? also how many paid downloads?
mine are 2 and 2 (not counting psp/ps1) seems like such a little amount but ps+ has near filled my 32gb card on its own. Sony giving me true value for money

I owned 15 physical games, sold some to buy others

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:

Am i the only one interested in Toukiden ? We got a lot of screens, again, on the officiel site, the visuals are so good !

:  

I am actually more excited for Toukiden than Soul Sacrfice.