By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
KylieDog said:
Not looking good for FF on Vita, they are indeed splitting X and X-2 apart.

Maybe this is actually a good thing. We don't know how big the games are. Fitting both of them maybe wasn't technically possible or required too many compromises. (I still hope that they'll be released in retail).

Around the Network
KylieDog said:

Ofourse the are splitting them. They are WAY to big to fit on 1 vita cart.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

golfgt170 said:
OMG the walking dead is coming to VITA!
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/03/22/telltales-the-walking-dead-coming-to-playstation-vita?abthid=514c801d7afca1ca43000008

PLUS: more than 100 games will be released for vita in 2013!
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/03/22/more-than-100-vita-games-coming-in-2013?abthid=514c7faef357b5c843000003

That's an odd yet nice surprise about The Walking Dead.

The best thing about that "100 games" article was confirmation that Sony are working on more IP's for Vita that they haven't revealed yet.  I mean, I'm sure they were anyway, but it's good to hear it.  Can't wait to hear what they've got in the works!

Kresnik said:

The best thing about that "100 games" article was confirmation that Sony are working on more IP's for Vita that they haven't revealed yet.  I mean, I'm sure they were anyway, but it's good to hear it.  Can't wait to hear what they've got in the works!

Welcome Park 2, please!

KylieDog said:

As long as its priced fair its ok.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

I have absolutely zero interest in FFX-2 so splitting works out.

As long as the price for FFX is 1/2 to 2/3 that of the PS3 game, absolutely nothing of value will be lost.

michel3105 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

actually have no idea what Senki means..but it seems to be used a lot lol

Senki means "War Report", "Chronicle of war"...     ;)

haha nice Football War Report makes a kickass name! No need to thank me SEGA

and is it just me or is the vita getting a nice constant flow of game reveals? :D I like it! and damn wish they had brought TWD earlier. I just recently finished it :S Hope this means they will bring the extra episode + season two to vita at the same time as the other versions. Will buy in a heart beat for the vita

that 100 games coming up article was very very interesting. I mean especially this part

"As such, Mesa jumped into the numbers. For starters, a third of all Vita games sold are sold digitally through the PlayStation Network, an impressive number. “Our users are embracing the PlayStation Store on the device and finding it very easy to download and get their games on their device and start playing.”

In a survey Sony conducted with Vita gamers, they learned that they enjoy an 86 percent “satisfaction rate” from the handheld’s users. Sony also found that 90 percent of Vita owners play Vita “on a regular basis,” marked as once a week or more. But the craziest stat? The average Vita owner uses the handheld 18.7 hours every week."

1/3 of all games digital?! That's a HUGE amount 0_0

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

1/3 of all games digital?! That's a HUGE amount 0_0

Well, not really considering how many games are digital only. I'd have actually hoped for it to be half or better.

Guys?

Regarding the teaser Sega put up for PS3/Vita.

http://www.7netshopping.jp/magazine/detail/-/accd/1200767365/subno/1

Dengeki Playstation says it has some info about Valkyria Chronicles...

Mugen : there is really a good wave since the price drop ! So much good news ( localizations, announcements, more informations, so happy :) )

Hopefully, there will be more localizations news about Tales Of soon !

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m