By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Eu PS+ will get Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward and Thomas was Alone next mont.

Around the Network
huiii said:
Eu PS+ will get Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward and Thomas was Alone next mont.

And Okami HD. Man, fuck you guys! SCEA will probably give us a nose tweak and a kick in the balls.

DemoniOtaku said:
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=50311365&postcount=356

Some images of DOA5+ over NeoGaf.... the game looks amazing.. I hope I can play it tonigth -,-

I can't begin to imagine how anyone browses this site from their phone. Mobile links are not nice.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster Announced for North America(vita and ps3 versions). We knew it was coming but a confirmation is always nice to have :).
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/03/22/final-fantasy-xx-2-hd-remaster-announced-for-north-america/

NesFe said:
Hmm, new info on Project Versus coming in 10 days.I was wondering what happened to this game.

Naruto. ^^

Around the Network
badgenome said:
huiii said:

And Okami HD. Man, fuck you guys! SCEA will probably give us a nose tweak and a kick in the balls.

Yes but you get sales and 10$ back all the time which we don't. Also your games always release waaaay earlier, so you got no right to complain.

I am morbidly curious to replay X-2 and see if it's as terrible as I remember it being. I remember being completely aghast at the opening J-pop concert, and I don't think I ever recovered enough to judge it as a game.

huiii said:

Yes but you get sales and 10$ back all the time which we don't. Also your games always release waaaay earlier, so you got no right to complain.

I'll complain if I want to! That's the one thing that PS+ gives me!

badgenome said:
I am morbidly curious to replay X-2 and see if it's as terrible as I remember it being. I remember being completely aghast at the opening J-pop concert, and I don't think I ever recovered enough to judge it as a game.

I haven't played it in years, but I remember really liking the opening. Guess I wasn't near as cynical years ago.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
NesFe said:
Hmm, new info on Project Versus coming in 10 days.I was wondering what happened to this game.

Naruto. ^^

A 10 day counter to announce a character we all know is coming? I certainly hope that's not the only info we get.