By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
DemoniOtaku said:

Playing on that track made me learn to turn on that game.. once i knew how to do it properly the rest of the  tarcks were easy pie! The game is really REAAAAALLY challenging.. but at the same time very rewarding and fun... most people step back on it after one or two laps.. :7 is a shame... is really a great saga these wipeout...

I hope We could see one on PS4 soon.. a PlayStation console Without one is not a playStation console.. as a Ridge Racer for the realease date! Those are PlayStation traditions! ^^

I actually found the base game to be a tad easier than WipEout HD Fury.  At least, I didn't struggle as much getting elite passes on the main season levels.

But the challenges they add later in the game, particularly these A+ ones, are just stupid.  10 laps, the AI is just insane (if you go ahead of them, they'll bombard you with weapons) and they all seem to drive faster crafts than you.  So it's hellish trying to keep up with them, let alone overtake them.  I got really lucky when I finished third because I got autopilot on the final stretch and I'd hit a lot of speed pads that lap, so that particular ship's speed was higher.

But yeah, I agree, I hope we see WipEout on the PS4.  HD Fury was absolutely beautiful, I'd love to see what the PS4 tech could do for it.

Around the Network

I think Sony should drop the 4GB memory card and have every Vita come with an 8GB, the amount people could buy from PSN should outweigh the cost of including an 8GB card, and it would encourage more PS+ subscriptions. Cut the price of the 16GB and 32GB in half. Introduce a 64GB card for around $100, MicroSDXC in that size is already pretty cheap, and people like me who like to go mostly digital would swoop on that deal and not worry about storage space for a while. My 32GB is full :(

Sony should not be underestimating their digital Vita sales, especially after they said they were greater than PS3 digital sales. High priced memory cards are only hampering this market. If there's one thing Sony has an immense lead over Nintendo on, it's their online network and digital market.

stop, STOP, i cant handle all this WipEout talk. damn that game is driving me insane. its my first time playing the series and late in the game it just gets to the point where i go to throw my Vita across the room. then i remember how much i paid for the awesome system

I want God of war on the VITA :D

Soul Sacrifice (PSV) is the best selling game at Tsutaya this week. Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F (PS3) is second. http://www.tsutaya.co.jp/rank/game.html?rank=top_sub

Around the Network
Heavenly_King said:

You want God of War everywhere. :D Hmmmmm .... I wonder how long it will take them to make one there though? Part of me wants it, but part of me doesn't. :/

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Heavenly_King said:

I think that Kratos killed everything there is... Santa Monic should create a new protagonist, and move away from GOW.

But yea, Vita needs an action game. It's pretty lacking in that department. NGS+ and NGS2+ simply aren't enough. I personally wouldn't mind Heavenly Sword game on Vita. Actually I personally wouldn't mind Heavenly Sword port on Vita as an prelude to sequel also for Vita. SONY has a lot of IP's, and some of them should find their home on Vita.

ivanpgcs said:
Soul Sacrifice (PSV) is the best selling game at Tsutaya this week. Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F (PS3) is second. http://www.tsutaya.co.jp/rank/game.html?rank=top_sub

on the subject of miku..

lol

ivanpgcs said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=156840&page=1#

Posted the full translated list here :)

ivanpgcs said:

And the double pack is 12th. Tales of Hearts R is 5th, nice. Senran Kagura 11th, PSO2 14th. Good numbers, hope it becomes the norm and Japanese learn to buy Vita games ;)

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.