By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
riderz13371 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
hey i saw this. http://www.examiner.com/article/new-killzone-mercenary-details-surface-like-a-portable-killzone-3

Too slow! http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=153712&page=1#

meh how about that lol.

@M.U.G.E.N that's big/good news T.A. and KZM coming out this yr. is big for europe and america.

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
DemoniOtaku said:
MUGEN go and Pick it now! So grasshopper release more Viat games... exclusive Vita games instead of Ports!

By the way.. just a moment ago I was on a friends house and we were playing AllStars on a PS3.. and on the LBP/Buzz stage there was a question about GRAVITY RUSH! and Only I knew the answer.. then they all followed me and tried to keep me out of the answer platform XD it was fun..

the question was: Which of these characters is a female char on gravity Rush?.. the answer was Raven!

Limited funds at the moment man :P so debating on what to get. I want to get Persona but I only have a 4GB card..and the game is like 2GB. Is it a good game to have as a digital copy? Because if I go for a physical copy either

1. I get it from amazin, pay only $30 but will wait for like a week for it to come

or

2. go to gamestop and get it but pay $40

Well i by on Amazon.. but wait a week for getting things from there.. don't you have your amazon prime free trail? free 2day shipping...^^

well I'm currently at my sisters for a while so I wanted to get a game to keep me company...

firstworldproblems.jpeg 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

oh god, I think it finally happened! I'm out of games to play (kind of)

I just beat Need for Speed, so that leaves me with only one game in my posession on Vita I have yet to finish: Persona 4. I also have Mortal Kombat and Hot Shots, but Hot Shots hasn't made it here yet and I leant Mortal Kombat out, so Persona is all I have on the Vita, and I'm gonna leave that for when I have time (huge game, and I'm about to get busy.)

I was going to play the PS1 edition of Chrono Trigger on my Vita, but more rational minds have convinced me to delete that from my Vita and just get the DS version, so that's out. I may have to hang up the Vita for a short while! I am playing smart As, which I'm enjoying so far, but that's not a game game as much as brain training activities. Anyway, yeah!

On consoles I'm just finally playing the Sly Cooper games. 1/3 of the way through the first game, which is proving to be no challenge at all. Then, once I'm done with the sly collection, off to Sly 4 on PS3/Vita! Then after Sly, it's gonna be DeaD space 3, then probably Dark Souls.

On the flipside, I also have DS games to play. I only have two 3DS games to play and beat: Kingdom Hearts 3D and Paper Mario. Both look good, I think. I also plan on finishing up Pokemon SoulSilver for the first time, but my buddy has some pokemon for me in my ultimate team, so that waits too.

Looks like my current schedule is going to end up being Sly and either Kingdom Hearts of Paper Mario. What do you guys think I should play?

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Bad news about killzone : "Killzone is made for handheld, fast paced missions, not too long. Just enough to jump in the bus, play one merc mission, pause game, put Vita to stand-by mode and finish later.

"

This remember us Unit 13 or worst, COD... I dont like this shit " made for handleld, fast paced missions, no too long " , an other way to say the game will be similar to a killzone but smaller in scope...

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:
Bad news about killzone : "Killzone is made for handheld, fast paced missions, not too long. Just enough to jump in the bus, play one merc mission, pause game, put Vita to stand-by mode and finish later.

"

This remember us Unit 13 or worst, COD... I dont like this shit " made for handleld, fast paced missions, no too long " , an other way to say the game will be similar to a killzone but smaller in scope...

well they did say the game has a full fledged SP campaign. I think we need more information

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Aerys said:

"

Fully agree. If Killzone Vita is epic single player like on consoles then it could save the Vita single handily. If it's this bite sized crap then I'll probably not even get it.

Aerys said:

"

Its a doble edged sword. One side would complain that its to long for a handheld the other would complain its shorter then the console version.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I hope the multiplayer wont be limited 4vs4... The game must break the bad feeling COD left us

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:
I hope the multiplayer wont be limited 4vs4... The game must break the bad feeling COD left us

I saw someone mentioning 8vs8 over at gaf. We should get confirmation one way or the other this week 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

MUGEN keeps bringing the good news :P

This was said by the XSeed community Manager, over at Gaf

"Also, I've said this in many places, but the Vita is SO not dead! People give up on these systems waaaaaay too quickly. Ragnarok Odyssey has been doing great, and the system seems to have a very bright future ahead of it.

People seem to assume that new systems must be absolute runaway successes for all parties IMMEDIATELY or they're simply never going to be successful at all. But the past has proven this incorrect time and time again, and I think the Vita is no exception there. All this "doom and gloom" about it seems so silly, considering it's not even a year old here in North America yet! It hasn't even learned to crawl, much less walk. Give it time, though, and it'll be zoomin' all over the place. ;)

(And obviously, I can't comment on anything related to actual game announcements. I just wanted to throw in my two cents on Steam and Vita.)"

so two things

1. Ragnarok sales seems to be doing well for them :D I'm glad
2. I think this type of confidence is a VERY good sign for the future. For all my RPG loving friends here I hope you get a Ys localization announcement ;)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!