By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

About justAddWater studios, that's good news. We already know about Munch, so I'm wondering what will the other 2 titles be ? Looking at their wiki page, they don't have other titles released before (so no HD remakes), maybe 2 unique new IPs ? Unless Gravity Crash vita (hope not).

Speaking of Unit 13, did anyone notice that the game basically uses the same 5-6 areas only with different objectives/difficulty settings/different starting points. I've only cleared 28 levels so I'm not sure about the rest, but yeah, that's a bit lazy. If Unit 13 had 4vs4 or Deathmatch multiplayer, it would have been the best shooter on the vita.
Also, I'm out of vita games :( . I've finished all my vita games (22+) except for Unit 13 and Dungeon Hunter (I didn't buy this game, got it for free). Can't wait to get my Senran Kagura copy next month, ordered by FedEx so I can get it with 3-4 days of release :).
End Rant

Around the Network

Soul Sacrifice will be released for May in Europe, the first ! So Us should have it near from this.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

MikeRox said:
Runa216 said:
Nobody ever responds to my queries or rants.

Oh man up!

Was going to respond to your NFS concerns... but then I was like, ur right! You just need to remember that sadly, the Most Wanted list isn't the main objective of the game (I beat them all in the first day or 2). It really opens up when you have a few friends with the same game. Speedwall Autolog Challenges become really addictive! Add me (there's a few others on here with it that you should add too!) one of the trophies requires you to have 5 friends with NFS lol.

I've always loved Criterion games and this really is one of their bet. The vita game has glitches and some minor compromises. But as far as I'm concerned, it's the best portable driving game of all time and if Vita carries on the way it is, it's going to remain the best portable driving game of all time. I can't believe the iOS version scored higher on some review sites.

oh, I wouldn't say what I said was 'concerns', more like gentle critiques.  I love the game, I think it's a tonne of fun and it's a perfect game to play in short bursts, the racing is awesome (and I don't know what the other guy is going on about, the controls are fine), it's just...well, if I was to describe it, I'd say it's the 'junk food' of games. Tasty and easy to just gobble up, enjoyable especially with friends and in certain circumstances, but it's not as engaging or as delectable as a high class dessert or home made cake.  

Both have their place in the industry and both are enjoyable, but it's not that engaging without a story or any real guidance beyond 'get more points and find more cars so you can race moar!"  I mean, not every game needs a story, but I think in this case it'd help.  

Personal opinion, of course.  Doesn't take anything away from the game! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

M.U.G.E.N said:
some good news people. It seems strangers wrath is a hit for vita. Here's what the community manager (might be a dev actually) of them team say just a lil bit ago

"There's an update coming soon for Stranger VITA, details next week.

We have another 3 VITA projects in the mix ;)"

aww yeah

It's really weird.  Some games release on PSN - get a little promotion on the blog but then just completely slip under the radar and sell hardly anything at all.

But Stranger's Wrath seems to have been really well received.  (Apparently) great day one sales, quite a few reviews on the store, all that.  And I hadn't seen it being promoted noticably more than anything else.

Good news in any case.  3 projects!  

NesFe said:
About justAddWater studios, that's good news. We already know about Munch, so I'm wondering what will the other 2 titles be ? Looking at their wiki page, they don't have other titles released before (so no HD remakes), maybe 2 unique new IPs ? Unless Gravity Crash vita (hope not).

Speaking of Unit 13, did anyone notice that the game basically uses the same 5-6 areas only with different objectives/difficulty settings/different starting points. I've only cleared 28 levels so I'm not sure about the rest, but yeah, that's a bit lazy. If Unit 13 had 4vs4 or Deathmatch multiplayer, it would have been the best shooter on the vita.
Also, I'm out of vita games :( . I've finished all my vita games (22+) except for Unit 13 and Dungeon Hunter (I didn't buy this game, got it for free). Can't wait to get my Senran Kagura copy next month, ordered by FedEx so I can get it with 3-4 days of release :).
End Rant

If you want to play DH with someone ---> pick me. I got it for free as well, and it isn't that bad game in general. I need help with online trophies.

Around the Network

i have dungeon hunter alliance as well, if anyone wants to create a party for some online action, sometime. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
i have dungeon hunter alliance as well, if anyone wants to create a party for some online action, sometime. :)

I think you've removed me from your friends list :(

So I've started playing Jetpack Joyride and it is pretty awesome for what it is. Using the back touch is way better than the front touch on these kind of games. I've played their gravity run game on iOS and while that was okay it didn't have much going on and the front touch obscured your vision. It's simple and a lot of fun, much better than a lot of mobile games out there.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

NesFe said:

End Rant

Yeah I hope they turn out to be good games :)

@kresnik: yeah I agree. I think digital sales for many games like these must be really nice on the vita. Impulse buys are a wonderful thing :P

oh and people keep in mind, there's a nice sale on this week for PS+ (dunno if any of it is for vita tho) but also Sly DEMO early access for PS+ this week (it's up now actually).

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
NesFe said:

End Rant

Yeah I hope they turn out to be good games :)

@kresnik: yeah I agree. I think digital sales for many games like these must be really nice on the vita. Impulse buys are a wonderful thing :P

oh and people keep in mind, there's a nice sale on this week for PS+ (dunno if any of it is for vita tho) but also Sly DEMO early access for PS+ this week (it's up now actually).

Hope their games keep on selling! I just got 2 new trophies in Stranger's Wrath Vita :) and plan to support them in the future. These 3 projects... Could it be remakes of the other 3 Oddworld games? Munch and 2xAbe? Probably not, since we'll end up with Gracity Rush on Vita sooner or later, just too easy to port this one. Maybe Munch, Gravity Rush and a new game? Maaaybe...?

I'm off to check the PS Store :) I'm gonna spend so much money on Vita games this week...

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.