By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I just bought UC Golden Abyss on ebay for 20 bucks. How long is the gameplay?

Around the Network
xKakashi209x said:

All Uncharted's are around 9-12 hours. http://howlongtobeat.com/gamebreakdown.php?gameid=4805

Runa216 said:
You know, I'm almost out of games to play on Vita. Once I finish Unit 13, all I have left is Persona 4 and NEed for Speed. thinking of picking up a bunch of games from Amazon for 30 or less, including Smart As, Lumines, and Hot Shots Golf World Invitational. Might get Virtue's last reward and MArvel vs Capcom as well, but I suck at fighters and Virtue's Last Reward is 50 bucks on amazon, which is ridiculous.

Lol, Persona 4 is a lot of game. I have 76 hours on my first play and I still have more to go. I might be playing slow. But if I had to guess i have another 10 hours till i finish. At around hour 50 I had already deiced i was going to play it a second time and get the plat. It's that good. So don't worry just yet about getting some new games, unless you find some good sales of course.

xKakashi209x said:

This is a little longer than others Uncharted... probably 14-16hrs... and have some extras to keep you playing... and some extras for Fight for   Fortune Card Game..

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Just a few deals I noticed for any of our UK shoppers here.

Argos have Everybody's Golf for £9:

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9052585.htm

Zavvi have Touch my Katamari for £12:

http://www.zavvi.com/games-ps-vita/touch-my-katamari/10572744.html

Around the Network

Nice spot. I meant to pick up Katamari when Amazon were doing it for £11.99 a while back so will have to check Zavvi's offer.

Btw, Virtua Tennis 4 is also a tenner (it's this price most places) but I highly recommend it. Lots of content and it plays like a dream.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Mmmfishtacos said:
Runa216 said:
You know, I'm almost out of games to play on Vita. Once I finish Unit 13, all I have left is Persona 4 and NEed for Speed. thinking of picking up a bunch of games from Amazon for 30 or less, including Smart As, Lumines, and Hot Shots Golf World Invitational. Might get Virtue's last reward and MArvel vs Capcom as well, but I suck at fighters and Virtue's Last Reward is 50 bucks on amazon, which is ridiculous.

Lol, Persona 4 is a lot of game. I have 76 hours on my first play and I still have more to go. I might be playing slow. But if I had to guess i have another 10 hours till i finish. At around hour 50 I had already deiced i was going to play it a second time and get the plat. It's that good. So don't worry just yet about getting some new games, unless you find some good sales of course.

They are quite long. It took me 103 hours to beat Persona 3, and it'll probably be around 80 or 90 for P4. Cleared Rise's dungeon last night.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

You know what guys, if Capcom really isn't bringing RE: Revelations or (and!) MH4 to Vita, I say f*ck you Capcom and won't be buying a single game from them in the future. If they ignore my favourite console, I ignore them.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:
You know what guys, if Capcom really isn't bringing RE: Revelations or (and!) MH4 to Vita, I say f*ck you Capcom and won't be buying a single game from them in the future. If they ignore my favourite console, I ignore them.

yeah, I'm really beginning to think the same way. Square Enix is getting close, too, which is funny becuase at one point those were my two favorite game developers thanks to Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Resident Evil (4 was awesome) and Devil May cry (which blew me away in the PS2 era).  Now look, two of the most despicable companies in the industry.  I'd rather deal with another faulty Xbox 720 than get Lightning Returns.  

But on a better note, finally picked up Hot Shots Golf World Invitational and Smart As, both retail, so my Vita list is up to 19! 

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
Gravity Rush
Hot Shots Golf World Invitational
LittleBigPlanet Vita
Little Deviants
MLB 12 The Show
ModNation Racers: Road Trip
Mortal Kombat
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Persona 4: The Golden
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Ragnarok Odyssey
Rayman Origins
Resistance: Burning Skies
Smart As
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Unit 13
Wipeout 2048

So yeah!  Next up:  Sly 4 and Soul Sacrifice!  Booyah!  (plus any review copies I can snag up).  This is easily the fastest I've ever got new games on any system. For comparison's sake, it took me three years on my PS3 to get 20 games, and 4 years on my PS3 to get 20 games.  3 years on Xbox.  I already have almsot as many games on my PSVita as I do on my PSP or DS.  Of course, with the Vita games being so cheap (most of my games were 20, save the best ones like uncharted and Persona and Ragnarok and Assassin's Creed, etc), I'm more inclined to get them, especially with games like Need For Speed Most Wanted, which I'd never have picked up at its 70 dollar console price. Got that for 30 bucks.  So the Vita is basically Discount heaven for me!  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Scisca said:

To be honest I have a bit of a grudge on Capcom, Konami, SE and SEGA when PS Vita games are concerned. We see bunch of "OK" games such as LEGO games or even the crappy Spy Hunter being co-developed for both 3DS and Vita at same time. Since WB sees profit in doing so and intends to support it with future LEGO releases, I don't understand why the Japanese publishers are so hesitant in doing the exact same thing. 

I guess Capcom to some extent is supporting Vita just fine... If you care for their fighting games (for which I sadly don't). On other hand I would buy RE: Relevations without thinking twice about it. It simply is the best RE game since RE 2 (IMHO).

While I appreciate Konami's efforts with NLKS and Silent Hill game, I kinda feel let down... When they released MGS Collection, I hoped that maybe SH Collection will come our way as well. But so far even the Zone of Enders Collection which was announced for Vita isn't here yet, and the question is if it will be at all. I really loved the reboot of Castlevania with LoS and am really looking forward to LoS 2. And the fact that Mirror of Fate is a 3DS exclusive game is just pissing me off. I have nothing against game being on 3DS, don't get me wrong now. But I played LoS on PS3, will buy LoS2 for PS3 and to have complete story I have to buy 3DS? Sorry Konami but no thank you.

SE... I really can't follow their logic with main console releases. If they haven't purchesed Eidos they wouldn't have had any good major releases this generation at all. Since FF obviously wasn't one. And the only thing they've been doing was cloning Lightning... They had some great games on hendhelds though (especially on PSP). Every game that they've released on PSP I would gladly rebuy with enhanced graphiocs and trophy support. And I'm sure I'm not only one that thinks that way. Crisis Core for example would really benefit from 2nd anaolg stick and Birth by Sleep as well. On top of all things Type-0. I guess they simply don't think that Vita market is "strong" enough for Type-0 to "sell well" even though, they already have game. They need to do some minimal investments to port it over. 

SEGA... They should really start listening to fans and maybe port something over. Sonic Colours wasn't band and I guess would benefit from touch screen... Also we see Alchemistof Arland games being ported over by Gust, Ninja Gaiden by Tecmo... maybe porting the original Valkyria Chronicles to Vita would be a good move?

This are just my few thoughts about the things I would like to see on Vita... Even though they won't happen, but one can always hope...