By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Kresnik said:
So... don't hold your breath for this actually being genuine, but:

Apparently that's some new Warrior's Lair (aka Ruin) gameplay.

I'm skeptical because of the Idol Minds thing at the beginning, which makes me believe it's an old build or something (I believe San Diego Studio took over the development). Still though, have at it!

you beat me to it!!! i think its legit. Its more polished than before and the timing is perfect. The 2012 holiday rush for games is over, its all about 2013 now and the vita is in need of more games.

Around the Network

Idol Mind huh. Everyone get the Ratchet and Clank collection to help fund the Warrior's Lair. Any news on Dragon's Crown

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Scisca said:
Aerys said:

kivi95 said:
Just read on Neogaf and WOW apparently they only had 1 programmer to port Stranger's Wrath to psvita!

So, it explains the bad use of rear pad and touch screen.

Hmm... So, is the Vita port good? I wanted to get the Vita version over the PS3, is it a good choice? Or should I get the PS3 one?

Good port but bad choices... You will be very annoyed by the bad use of rear pad. ( especially at the end to zoom )

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

so one person is all it needs to port a game.
as i thought

Just played the first few levels on escapeVektor. Wow Yet another awesome title. Didn't expect the gyroscopic interaction. It look awesome on the OLED screen :D

Great music! I have to say. Can't wait to hear it through headphones!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

About the headphones from Sony (the ones with Bass Impact). How do they connect to the Vita? Is it wireless or do I need a cable connection?

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

theprof00 said:
so one person is all it needs to port a game.
as i thought

Sony did good by making the system easy to develop/port to. I expect to see more and more multiplats in the future as well. I guess so much for the bu bu vita budghetz is the biggezt arguments

and dat Warriors Lair video 0_o looks very different. Not sure what to think of it. Diablo on the go?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

keep up the good works guys.

M.U.G.E.N. 1 yr. ago this thread was big. 1 yr. later it's huge. bet you never thought this thread would have this level of success.

my message to all of you is to not let the hate get to you. you've workd to hard on this thread to let what someone elses opinion of Vita's performance get to you.

Scisca said:
About the headphones from Sony (the ones with Bass Impact). How do they connect to the Vita? Is it wireless or do I need a cable connection?

it comes with a cable (also works with phones, mp3 players and what not)

Kresnik said:
So... don't hold your breath for this actually being genuine, but:

Apparently that's some new Warrior's Lair (aka Ruin) gameplay.

I'm skeptical because of the Idol Minds thing at the beginning, which makes me believe it's an old build or something (I believe San Diego Studio took over the development). Still though, have at it!

San Diego started the development for the Vita version. I think Idol Minds is helping with the Ps3 Version. Unless they took over completely and San Diego Studios has moved on to another Game for the Vita. Hopefully! That could be why the game got pushed back and then we heard nothing about it for so long. We still don't know much about it now, but still.

Anyway, I was watching the E3 gameplay from from 2011 and the name 'Warrior's Lair' seems to fit more now that I watch the video again, then it did when I first heard the name. In the E3 build, they talked about going to other people's lair in the game and since there will be warriors, that will be going after other people's lair, the name makes a sense now, then it did before.