By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Scisca said:
kitler53 said:
so who A) has a vita B) doesn't have playstation all stars?

i have a code for a download that a friend gave me. as we both have PSASBR w/ cross buy we don't need the code.

Well, I do have a Vita and don't have PSASBR. Would appreciate a gift :)

If you gave me a code and I'd buy PS3 version of PSASBR later down the road, would I be able to give that Vita version to someone else?

I'll take that code down the line :D

Around the Network

Persona 4 is one of the best games I've ever played, hands down.

kitler53 said:
so who A) has a vita B) doesn't have playstation all stars?

i have a code for a download that a friend gave me. as we both have PSASBR w/ cross buy we don't need the code.

How much..? I have it.. I bought it to POKOKO some days ago but a friend of  mine is requesting me this game..^^ I can pay with Amazon GiftCards

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

ITS AN EMERGENCY !! PLEASE LISTEN ! ITS ABOUT VIRTUE'S LAST REWARD

http://www.gameblog.fr/blogs/kaminos/p_79084_zero-escape-interview-d-uchikoshi

Its an interview of the director of Zero Escape, he says that the game wont have a sequel on console if sales dont increase, if it doesnt get better, he also talks about making the next game only for Iphone and ipad with less characters, less puzzles and smaller levels !!!!

All Vita owners have to buy Zero Escape, its absolutely one of the best game of the console and one of the best game of the year !
And all the Zero Escape lovers have to convince their friend to buy it, if you want a good sequel on console !!!

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:

ITS AN EMERGENCY !! PLEASE LISTEN !

Its an interview of the director of Zero Escape, he says that the game wont have a sequel on console if sales dont increase, if it doesnt get better, he also talks about making the next game only for Iphone and ipad with less characters, less puzzles and smaller levels !!!!

All Vita owners have to buy Zero Escape, its absolutely one of the best game of the console and one of the best game of the year !
And all the Zero Escape lovers have to convince their friend to buy it, if you want a good sequel on console !!!

Shit. Virtue's Last Reward was great, but I knew it was selling like crap. I bought it on PS Store and convinced my brother (almost at gunpoint) to do the same. Still, it wasn't even in the top 10 most downloaded titles of october. This promotion wasn't a good sign either...

There are only a few more Vitas in my city and the owners don't understand English :S

I tried to convince people on the Internet before, but most Vita owners are graphic whores and won't buy a 3DS port.

Around the Network

^^ it would help I could find it in stores. My 32 gig card is getting full. And my Internet cap sucks.

I really want Zero Escape, loved the demo. Yet.... I have chosen to truely speak with my money for now on. Boycotting Portable games starting at $50 and I refuse t pay full $40 for a game that is mostly text, uses 1st person to mask the fact the rooms are simple boxes, and numerous other short cuts that prove to me it is not worth that much. It truly is a fun and inventive game.....just not worth that price. I will run and get it immediately once it hits 20, maaaaaaayybe at 30. I am doing the same thing with Smart As, drop the price and they are as good as mine.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

forevercloud3000 said:
I really want Zero Escape, loved the demo. Yet.... I have chosen to truely speak with my money for now on. Boycotting Portable games starting at $50 and I refuse t pay full $40 for a game that is mostly text, uses 1st person to mask the fact the rooms are simple boxes, and numerous other short cuts that prove to me it is not worth that much. It truly is a fun and inventive game.....just not worth that price. I will run and get it immediately once it hits 20, maaaaaaayybe at 30. I am doing the same thing with Smart As, drop the price and they are as good as mine.

I mostly agree.  Some games just aren't worth the 40-50 dollar asking price.  I got Corpse Party last year for review, and was bored as hell with it.  Great story, some decent puzzles, but it really wasn't a game as much as an interactive manga.  True shame, too. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Gah ... that's horrible. Sounds like a serious downgrade. Well, I was going get it soon anyway. I'll pick it up after I'm finished with Uncharted GA and AC3: Liberation.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Aerys said:

ITS AN EMERGENCY !! PLEASE LISTEN ! ITS ABOUT VIRTUE'S LAST REWARD

Let them keep thinking they can make money that way.