By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
RafaelOrix said:
Scisca said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Scisca said:
I have a problem. I've been playing Uncharted and I wanted to take the photo of the first gate (you know, we have to collect the photos), but I didn't know I need to get to that sweet spot to take it, so I took it from a different place and now it's saved as a random photo. How can I delete this photo? I know it's kinda stupid, but I'm pissed that my memory card is already empty and I can't download Rayman or ACIII:L until I buy a 32 GB card, and 50 Euro is the most that I am willing to pay for it, so I have to wait for now. Now I want to get rid of every stupid thing I have on my Vita and this photo is getting on my nerves ;) How can I delete it? I've also downloaded the Santa clothes for LBP even though I only have the demo. How can I uninstall it now? Preferably without uninstalling the demo, cause I want my sister to play it once she comes back home for Xmas next week.
Also, if I delete Gravity Rush for now, will it also delete my saves on the console or in the PS+ cloud?

For that Photo just Step back to the Jeep and turn at the gate.. then focus the camera.. rememmber use the Zoom it tell You to do... On eway to guide yourself i  that in the picture appearhalf of the Mirror of the Jeep...^^

And about your problem of space.. Download Vitas Content manager... an install it on your PC...then You can backup your games apps and data to your PC... You can Custom the destiny folder too...^^ and that Photo is saved in your Uncharted Save Data it doesn't appear on your Photo App so don't mind it...^^

I got the collectable photo, but thanks anyway :) Just took it wrong at first, cause I didn't know I should search for a magic spot. My problem is that the photo is still there! And it's taking up the free space on my console! I want to get rid of it, do you have any ideas about how can I do it? I'm still less than half into the story anyway, so I can even delete the save file if that's necessary, but I don't know how to do that anyways.

Never played Uncharted Golden Abyss so I'm probably saying some randon s*** right now, but can't you delete the picture using the Photo app on Vita OS?

Nah, tells me there are no photos. I'll probably have to delete the save file if nobody helps me in a day or two.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
PlayStation.Blog: Most Anticipated PS Vita Game - US
Guacamelee
Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable
Killzone Mercenary
Dragon Fantasy Book II
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Soul Sacrifice
Tearaway
Dead or Alive 5 Plus
Snapshot
Other:

Soul Sacrifice all the way!

@Scisca: Sorry I couldn't help you.

Scisca said:

Nah, tells me there are no photos. I'll probably have to delete the save file if nobody helps me in a day or two.

I think you might be assuming that those photos are taking up a lot of space? I'm guessing they really don't so deleting the save file will probably be excessive and not even help you. You will probably need to delete larger, more meaningful files or use a computer or PS3 to store data.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

MikeRox said:

Sonic is pretty much the best non Mario Karting game ever made (Crash Team Racing and Speed Freak may come close...), LBP Kart is by all accounts a mediocre game that's not even as good as Mod Nation Racers :(

I kinda don't agree. My favourite Kart Racers is a tie between Diddy Kong Racing and CTR: Crash Team Racing. I don't think that any mario kart is as good as those. Diddy Kong Racing was amazing and original. Crash Team Racing wasn't original, but it was unique and though ppl give mario kart all the credit, it was really the first kart racer where drifting was priority and completely skilled based as well as hoping to boost off a jump mk7 uses really started there. Plus the stage designs were so advanced for its time. 

I was so disappointed with LBPK though, I think its about as good as ModNation only cause the variety but ModNation was the better game racing wise. They need to take everything like game modes etc. added in lbpk and add it to MNR without changing the original style. Would be some much better. well this is all just my opinion of course :p but Mario Kart hasnt been king for me after SMK lol. ASRT makes me think of a mix between CTR and DKR, None stop high speed boosts from CTR with the vehicles types from DKR. Sounds like heaven to me :D. I almost bought the PS3 version instead so many times, but glad I waited since its great.

what the heck is dragon fantasy 2?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
RafaelOrix said:
forevercloud3000 said:
PlayStation.Blog: Most Anticipated PS Vita Game - US
Guacamelee
Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable
Killzone Mercenary
Dragon Fantasy Book II
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Soul Sacrifice
Tearaway
Dead or Alive 5 Plus
Snapshot
Other:

Soul Sacrifice all the way!

@Scisca: Sorry I couldn't help you.

Yea, I would say my most anticipated is Soul Sacrifice. The second FF Type-0 and/or LoH:ToZ gets officially slated it will be them :)

@whoever is havin the issues with Uncharted GA picture taking. I think you are mistaken about how that works. The pictures you take for the game do not save to the memory card like normal pictures, if they did youo could find them in the picture app and delete them that way. Are you doing screencaptures? (IE are you holding The Home Button and Start at the same time) if so then yes you are saving pics to the card, go to the Picture app to delete them.

@MUGEN

No clue about Dragon Fantasy Book II, now I have to look that up and see what the hell it is. Same with Snapshot.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Teflon02 said:
MikeRox said:

Sonic is pretty much the best non Mario Karting game ever made (Crash Team Racing and Speed Freak may come close...), LBP Kart is by all accounts a mediocre game that's not even as good as Mod Nation Racers :(

I kinda don't agree. My favourite Kart Racers is a tie between Diddy Kong Racing and CTR: Crash Team Racing. I don't think that any mario kart is as good as those. Diddy Kong Racing was amazing and original. Crash Team Racing wasn't original, but it was unique and though ppl give mario kart all the credit, it was really the first kart racer where drifting was priority and completely skilled based as well as hoping to boost off a jump mk7 uses really started there. Plus the stage designs were so advanced for its time. 

I was so disappointed with LBPK though, I think its about as good as ModNation only cause the variety but ModNation was the better game racing wise. They need to take everything like game modes etc. added in lbpk and add it to MNR without changing the original style. Would be some much better. well this is all just my opinion of course :p but Mario Kart hasnt been king for me after SMK lol. ASRT makes me think of a mix between CTR and DKR, None stop high speed boosts from CTR with the vehicles types from DKR. Sounds like heaven to me :D. I almost bought the PS3 version instead so many times, but glad I waited since its great.

Ok I have played mario kart plenty of times and I always felt like it was too chaotic (get the same feeling about Smash Bros). ModNation Racers was phenomenal at the level of customization really was the best. The game's only flaw imo was the load times. if they could have gotten them to LBP Vita level, it would have been a dream. I don't know what happened with the MNR Road Trip for Vita. It was suppose to be perfect but  the load times were still ridiculous, frame rate drops galore, touch controls were severly broken mainly cuz the buttons were not designed to be touch accessible(tiny),No online, almost all the unlockable stuff requires you travel a lot and I play my Vita at home most of the time. I really wanted to like that version but it backtracked what the PS3 game laid out for it when it should have been perfect. I do not blame this on the developers tho, it was most likely Sony rushing them to get it out ASAP. I can't speak for Crash Tag Team Racing, but MNR is the only racer(Kart or Sim) that I even like.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

M.U.G.E.N said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2yHANlCHOQ

It looks like a new retro RPG and its for the PS3 and the vita.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

lol nice. Out of the blue really cuz I had no idea about this game. Euphoria! Another RPG for ya :D

@Cloud: I know what snapshot is actually..it's a pretty neat looking game where you use your camera as a tool to help your character navigate through the levels. It looked really nice...check out this vid

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
SnakeDrake said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

lol nice. Out of the blue really cuz I had no idea about this game. Euphoria! Another RPG for ya :D

@Cloud: I know what snapshot is actually..it's a pretty neat looking game where you use your camera as a tool to help your character navigate through the levels. It looked really nice...check out this vid

Yeah I knew about that one. They said they migh bring the first over as well. Better have trophies or else I'll just play it now on my iPhone.

I would definitely play it if the price is right.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!