By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
MikeRox said:

So Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed came. All I can say is WOW! It's Need for Speed all over again. Pretty much perfect to the home console version apart from it has fewer polygons. But it looks VERY impressive and so far has been running silky smooth. There's also no pop up or anything, the whole game world is there at all times. The audio is fantastic and I love that it has music in the loading menus. Makes it feel like a very complete game.

If you like Mario Kart and don't have 3DS, this is as good as you're ever going to get to an alternative. Good Job Sumo Digital! How come British developers seem to get the best out of Vita? :p

Makes it such a crime that we get such awful cut back ports for the Lego games :( It's quite clear now that the Vita really can deliver parity in functionality with the home consoles.

That's great to hear.  I've been so confused about the Lego games.  On the one hand, I suppose it's good that Vita is getting these games at all - better than nothing.  But knowing that Vita is capable of running console quality stuff makes it more painful that we do get 3DS ports.

The worst thing is that it's like a 50/50 split for British devs.  Criterion and Sumo have shown how to do things properly.  Codemasters and Travellers Tales have shown how not to do things.  Oh well.  Onwards and upwards eh.

Around the Network

Indeed, all we can do is support the developers that are releasing the quality Vita titles as best we can.

Done my bit with Day 1 NFS:MW and Week 1 Sonic :p

Btw, on the Crisis Core front. If you do need to get a PSP, this is a really nice model and the one I've got :)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

I sincerely hope everyone here at vgc is safe and sound. the CT shooting news just depresses me

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

MikeRox said:

So Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed came. All I can say is WOW! It's Need for Speed all over again. Pretty much perfect to the home console version apart from it has fewer polygons. But it looks VERY impressive and so far has been running silky smooth. There's also no pop up or anything, the whole game world is there at all times. The audio is fantastic and I love that it has music in the loading menus. Makes it feel like a very complete game.

If you like Mario Kart and don't have 3DS, this is as good as you're ever going to get to an alternative. Good Job Sumo Digital! How come British developers seem to get the best out of Vita? :p

Makes it such a crime that we get such awful cut back ports for the Lego games :( It's quite clear now that the Vita really can deliver parity in functionality with the home consoles.

I'm pissed, I gotta wait til tuesday. I personally have A 3DS and Mario Kart 7 and honestly, from what I've seen, this game is the game of choice, and I love kart racers. I agree though about Lego. I understand if they have to make a specific version for 3ds so it can handle it. But they should take notes from this. Sega had to do the same with ASRT and 3DS needed a new engine while the PS Vita got a port from the PS3. Now look how great it turned out. do I have you on PSN? I want friends to play online with when I get it tuesday.

add Teflon02 if not, and anyone else with or getting the game for PS Vita please add me too.

Added :)

Quit yer whining! The game was developed in Sheffield, about 45 minutes drive from where I live. It's only fair that we get it first! How do you think we used to feel when Nintendo saw fit to let Rare games be released in the US 6-12 months before the UK where they were developed? :p heheh

Around the Network
NesFe said:

Nope, you are mistaken. The game is called センノキセキ which is Sen no Kiseki  or from siliconera,Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Flash. Also in Famitsu.com, it says the game is set on the same world of Sora no Kiseki but it is an orginal title (シリーズオリジナルタイトル). 

Ok That's even better... Thanls for the Info.. I wasn't sure.. is great that's a Brand new title... this will rise PSVita's sells a little.. if it were Only for Vita would be great.. but like I said some time before.. Vita will have a lot of Multiplatform games betwenen it and PS3... still is nice...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

PS3/Vita may well go in Vita's favour in Japan, handhelds are more popular than home consoles there.

DemoniOtaku said:

this will rise PSVita's sells a little.. if it were Only for Vita would be great.. but like I said some time before.. Vita will have a lot of Multiplatform games betwenen it and PS3... still is nice...

Vita needs exclusive games to survive. It obviously is a great thing that Sony made Vita so easy to port to, cause a good port is better than nothing. Though I have to say that I don't like the current ports for most games, though I know this will increase once devs get to know the console. NFS:MW is an example for what I'm talking about. The graphics are ok, though could be better, but what's the dealbreaker for me is that we have less enemies in the game (less civilian and police cars), which has a big impact on the experience. I'm also disappointed with the limit of players who can play online. 8 guys in CoD? C'mon... 12 would be a huge improvement, 16 would be perfect. I hope devs manage to get there in a year or two.

Which cart game is better, Sonic or LBP Carting?

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

MikeRox said:
Added :)

Quit yer whining! The game was developed in Sheffield, about 45 minutes drive from where I live. It's only fair that we get it first! How do you think we used to feel when Nintendo saw fit to let Rare games be released in the US 6-12 months before the UK where they were developed? :p heheh

:O 45 mins away!! I guess you got a point lol, I don't even think you'd consider it shipping :p. You know what I'd do if I lived 45 mins away? I'd bang down their doors and say "Yo Foo!! Where's my ma fuggen Billy Hatcher and his transforming egg Braahhh!" lol, well I'd want to do that. Can't wait for it though, I'm playing MK7 all weekend before it becomes old news lol. Well not really I'll still like and play it. But I have been praying for Sonic and SEGA All-Stars on Vita, and they one upped it. The first game is easily one of my fav games this gen. Could be that I'm a Sonic fan tho :p lol

Sonic is pretty much the best non Mario Karting game ever made (Crash Team Racing and Speed Freak may come close...), LBP Kart is by all accounts a mediocre game that's not even as good as Mod Nation Racers :(