By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Runa216 said:
Assassin's Creed III: Liberation complete. Next tup, Ragnarok Odyssey.

Tell me, is it acceptable to play some of Ragnarok alone then invite you to join my game later? I may practice on the first chapter or two to get the hang of it then invite people when it gets hard. Plus I need to paly singleplayer a bit to get the hang of it so I'm not a noob and becuase my review requires I play singleplayer and multiplayer.

I soloed the entire thing! so yeah, its all good. (I would have loved to play with someone else but my net = pice of shit)
I'd recommend that you play and finish as many missions and chapters as you can before jumping to multiplayer. That way, you'd have at least gotten a few drops, expanded your outfit a bit and equipe a few cards to make you a bit stronger so that you dont look like a total whimp next to everyone else ahahaha HAHAHAHAH MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Around the Network

quick question: Is Dokuro a retail game or digital download only? I ask because I didn't know it had been released here yet (I thought it was coming out a month from now), and I saw it was 20 bucks.

I also want to get PErsona 3.

Goddamn it, why couldn't this sale happen NEXT month when I have money again?!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

http://www.twitch.tv/leveluplive

live stream of All stars...a new build and commentary by Seth Killian and Cl0ckw0rk

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I didn't see any NA retail copy in any store but the JAP retail copy is too expensive so I choose digital copy for only $20, it is available in NA also Canada and Mexico last November 6. 

Runa216 said:
quick question: Is Dokuro a retail game or digital download only? I ask because I didn't know it had been released here yet (I thought it was coming out a month from now), and I saw it was 20 bucks.

First of all where you from?

Here in our country

I didn't see any NA retail copy in any store but I've seen a JAP retail copy is too expensive so I choose digital copy for only $20, it
was available in NA last October 16 and Canada and Mexico last November 6. 

----

sorry for double posting internet is kind a sux

Around the Network
Runa216 said:

Dokuro is PSN only in the west.

A $20 price tag should give you a hint the future :P

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Runa216 said:

Dokuro released on Digital on the US.. for 20$...

Bolded: Yeah! Why this don't happen when I have Money?!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Vita sales up! 59,326 from the games boost and white AC3:L bundles. 36% increase. 20k+ in NA 30K+ in EU while down to 5k in JA

AC3:L sold 64k in NA. Expect more in Europe.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:

Vita sales up! 59,326 from the games boost and white AC3:L bundles. 36% increase. 20k+ in NA 30K+ in EU while down to 5k in JA

AC3:L sold 64k in NA. Expect more in Europe.

click on the game:

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/63598/assassins-creed/

it seems total numbers are up yet, and it stands at 110k.

Ragnarok did ~39k in NA

NFS did ~20k WORLDWIDE.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

nen-suer said:
Runa216 said:

Dokuro is PSN only in the west.

A $20 price tag should give you a hint the future :P

to be fair, that new Ratchet and Clank game is a 20 dollar PSN download, but is also being released at retail. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android