By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I swear...some of these doom vita threads going around here are giving me a headache..smh. think I'm not even gonna look at them from now..the urge to reply is too strong and if I start going after some of the bs in them i will be typing for a long time and I don[t want that

anywho MERRY XMAS TO ALL MY OFFICIAL VITA THREAD MEMBERS! I hope everyone is having a good time..here's some new stuff I found on Vita

an important info that popped up over at gaf

Hard reset takes 20 secs of holding down the power button!

and behold the epicness of custom wallpapers :D

'

I hope Sony will allow us to change the icon image as well which will make me VERY VERY happy

so if you guys don't know already okpaproductions over at youtube make some reallly GOOD vita related vids...but this guy is also very good at it..and i find him rather amusing as well :D enjoy

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Yeah wrong informations and people jumping to conclusion are everywhere lol. At least, they dont come in this thread ; ).

Seeing that guy play BlazBlue was so painful to watch, but he was kinda fun and WOW a big upgrade in graphics compared with the psp version.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I sure hope the bubble icons can be sized. If I have to have them offset like the pics I've seen it is going to bug me.

I do like that MGS pic in the background though, lessons the kiddy look of the OS.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

i liked that youtube channel. thnx Mugen. subscribed =P

Around the Network

@icyedge: yeah so true...I think I'm gonna avoid the MC thread here too >_>

@rutea: glad you like it :D the guy is just one big chunk of energy

and holy plathora of gameplay videos badman! Andriasang posted a lot of gameplay vids of Ragnarok! it looks fantastic imho..check em out

Job: SWORD WARRIOR!

Job: Mage

Enemy: Hrungir

Enemy: ORC King

Battle and Action: Standard Combo

Battle and Action: Air Combo!

Battle and Action: Strong Attack!

Battle & Action: Air Combo!

Battle & Action: Special Attack!

What do you guys think?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Ragnarok Odyssey looks pretty darn freaking cool!

Like if monster hunter Tri and Dynasty Warrior 7 had a baby. :D

Is it confirmed for U.S.?

I agree with you guys..the game looks like a mix of many other games..it has a faster H&S vibe than most MH-esque games too which I am totally for.

@trent: sorry mate don't think we have any info on that yet..I would think we will definitely see this one localized tho..if we can get SumiOni localized a game like this shouldn't be an issue

and I don't recall noticing this before but have you guys seen the EU boxarts for VIta games?

the wipeout and GA covers are awesome :D

and Another review of Golden Abyss

http://www.justpushstart.com/2011/12/25/uncharted-golden-abyss-review/

4.5/5

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:

I agree with you guys..the game looks like a mix of many other games..it has a faster H&S vibe than most MH-esque games too which I am totally for.

@trent: sorry mate don't think we have any info on that yet..I would think we will definitely see this one localized tho..if we can get SumiOni localized a game like this shouldn't be an issue

and I don't recall noticing this before but have you guys seen the EU boxarts for VIta games?

the wipeout and GA covers are awesome :D

and Another review of Golden Abyss

http://www.justpushstart.com/2011/12/25/uncharted-golden-abyss-review/

4.5/5

Woah loving those box arts! Specially Wipeout and Uncharted, like you said. Thanks for sharing.

Wow Rangnarok look good! As a jRPG fan I am amaze a title such as this will release close to launch. Normally it takes a while in the platform life to get something decent.