By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

 

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%
 
11-20 109 18.66%
 
21-30 69 11.82%
 
30+ 215 36.82%
 
Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
kivi95 said:
A little dissapointed about Gravity Rush that it will be a psn only game but hey it's still looks awesome :)


wait what!? really? :( where did u see that?

@basil: it does say it's launch day release yeah?


http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/12/22/playstation-vita-ar-cards-bundled-free-at-launch/#comments

Answear to comment 7.  "Hi Zoibie, Gravity Rush will be launching on PSN only"



http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network
kivi95 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
kivi95 said:
A little dissapointed about Gravity Rush that it will be a psn only game but hey it's still looks awesome :)


wait what!? really? :( where did u see that?

@basil: it does say it's launch day release yeah?


http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/12/22/playstation-vita-ar-cards-bundled-free-at-launch/#comments

Answear to comment 7.  "Hi Zoibie, Gravity Rush will be launching on PSN only"


that is just messed up! 0_0 i wanted that boxart...BAD!



In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Gravity Rush looks like it's retail in the USA at least... according to their blog post anyway.

Just PSN in Europe... which is odd but I guess this could be a common thing. We've seen a few Japanese oriented games make their way to the Euro PSN that'd have never come over as a retail game.



Degausser said:
Gravity Rush looks like it's retail in the USA at least... according to their blog post anyway.

Just PSN in Europe... which is odd but I guess this could be a common thing. We've seen a few Japanese oriented games make their way to the Euro PSN that'd have never come over as a retail game.


ooh ok..i at least hope that's true..sucks for our brethren from EU but I MUST HAVE THAT BOX ART!



In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I guess they just think digital "adoption" is further along in the PAL territories than in the US? Strange though, because they release less retail games there but don't offer the biggest memory card.



Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Degausser said:
Gravity Rush looks like it's retail in the USA at least... according to their blog post anyway.

Just PSN in Europe... which is odd but I guess this could be a common thing. We've seen a few Japanese oriented games make their way to the Euro PSN that'd have never come over as a retail game.


ooh ok..i at least hope that's true..sucks for our brethren from EU but I MUST HAVE THAT BOX ART!

Really want that too..... But hopefully it's just a mistake from him or Europe will officially suck.



http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Don't know if already posted but I thought this looked very good. Touch screen for Fifa is great stuff.



KBG29 said:
?
Memory Card Prices
?

Looks like I will be getting 8 games, and a 32GB MS day one. The rest I will have to wait and see.


I was surprise too when I ordered a 32 GB 2 weeks ago from my local retailer. Mugen thought it might be my retailer selling lower then the MSRP but it seems like the MSRP is truely 99$. Still somewhat expensive but not as bad as the 119$ we have been hearing about.



pezus said:

Don't know if already posted but I thought this looked very good. Touch screen for Fifa is great stuff.

That looks pretty amazing 0_0, and really like the new shoothing thing with the rear touch pad.



http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

kivi95 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Degausser said:
Gravity Rush looks like it's retail in the USA at least... according to their blog post anyway.

Just PSN in Europe... which is odd but I guess this could be a common thing. We've seen a few Japanese oriented games make their way to the Euro PSN that'd have never come over as a retail game.


ooh ok..i at least hope that's true..sucks for our brethren from EU but I MUST HAVE THAT BOX ART!

Really want that too..... But hopefully it's just a mistake from him or Europe will officially suck.

yeah,,how's the import scene over there? too expensive?

@icyedge: lol yeah I guess it really was MSRP..and if I'm not mistaken the regular price of a SD card depends on speed too right? wonder what the speed of PSN cards are. but they are definitely looking much better than they initially did..makes you wonder if the initial rumor was intentionally spread :P



In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!