By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Ragnarok better not get pushed to November, I already have Persona 4 Golden, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed and PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale to get on the 20th, I can't handle any more for that month damn it -.-. I put ACIIIL on hold cause of those games and Ragnarok and now all 4 will release closer to eachother!! I won't have time to get to all of em, hell whwt do I play first lol :p

Around the Network

Ragnarok can't fall to far behind or it'll get passed up for Persona 4.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Just read that in PS All Stars...Nariko's rival will be Dante! Both handled by Ninja Theory :D I like it..I like it a lot..well done superbot, good choice

oh and to all those who volunteered, thank you so much! We are considering all of you and everyone's help is much much appreciated.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I wish i could find more info on tag mode for psas.... Spike + Dante intrigu me.

4 ≈ One

For anyone interested, FIFA 13 has been reduced to £25 on amazon.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Electronic-Arts-FIFA-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B0084SQLBC/ref=zg_bs_1590488031_2

Most places are charging £35-40 at the moment for it. Might take the plunge as I don't own the first FIFA and for £10 more I'd rather have the 2013 season rosters.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

Yep tag modes should be a lot of fun in All Stars... 2 vs 2 matches a blast as well

and lol at the user ratings for FIFA Vita...sigh EA

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

in all honesty, all these games coming out in november time happens every year! whether its PS3, 360, PSP, 3ds owners! it's always a time of the year where we have to make sacrifices to other games to play other ones. I really wish they would spread them out more.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

axumblade said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

that's bad news about Ragnarok :S delaying it is only gonna harm the sales of the game I think...oh well just got Max Payne 3 as a gift so I can finish playing that I suppose

@Italo: welcome to the gang :)

I also signed the RE petition

oh and just realized.... 15,000 posts!!!!!! Hell yeah :D

I'd say as long as it comes out before the holiday season rush (and/or Persona 4) then it should do okay this season. The game in my opinion should have more buzz because it does look really good.

It's also pretty bad when PSBlog isn't even sure when the game is coming out...

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/10/04/ragnarok-odyssey-for-ps-vita-cards-and-classes-revealed/

yep this definitely needs to come before Persona

oh and I'm SO gonna main Assassin! SPEED BABY! you have any class in mind?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
axumblade said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

that's bad news about Ragnarok :S delaying it is only gonna harm the sales of the game I think...oh well just got Max Payne 3 as a gift so I can finish playing that I suppose

I'd say as long as it comes out before the holiday season rush (and/or Persona 4) then it should do okay this season. The game in my opinion should have more buzz because it does look really good.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/10/04/ragnarok-odyssey-for-ps-vita-cards-and-classes-revealed/

Ragnarok's gonna do fine. Its a different genere, and those who enjoy and love this type of game will buy it.

As for Assassin, yeah...no...you'll have a freaking hard time in the beginning. Only consider using the Assassin once you get some decent cards to equipt and a fairly ok weapon. Coz in the begining, they be weak ass. But once you get the right weapon and right cards, you'll be killing bosses so fast its not funny.

ils411 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
axumblade said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Ragnarok's gonna do fine. Its a different genere, and those who enjoy and love this type of game will buy it.

As for Assassin, yeah...no...you'll have a freaking hard time in the beginning. Only consider using the Assassin once you get some decent cards to equipt and a fairly ok weapon. Coz in the begining, they be weak ass. But once you get the right weapon and right cards, you'll be killing bosses so fast its not funny.

y u gotta be raining on parade man!? :(

so what's a good class in your opinion?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!